What are you doing right now?

Hope you feel better with a good rest!

4 Likes

Went out with my cousin to catch up since he’s beein away for the holidays. It was fun! Now, time for dinner…

@rorybourdon Get better soon! I’m down with the sickness as well.

4 Likes

Feel better! Both of you.

2 Likes

Watching Die Hard 4! Spotted a LP poster in that movie!

7 Likes

At what part so I can I look for next time I watch it @raz7

Look for when John goes into Matthew’s apartment. It’s a red Hybrid Theory poster. You can just see the name of the band.

It’s when the camera focuses on John Mcclaine.

3 Likes

Thank you @raz7

Rolling coins, listening to Linkin Park instrumentals.

5 Likes

IMG_4704

Bros playing vr at the mall haha it’s fun to just watch them

3 Likes

Winding down after dinner, fresh ice tea, warm blanket and himym on tv

2 Likes

Indecisive, exhausted, headache, itchy toe, and supposed to go to a concert in 20 minutes - grrrrrrr.

1 Like

Reading poetry.

1 Like

Freaking waited 20min for the bus, on a Monday -.-

@neeksnz Who are you seeing?

1 Like

Working and dying at the same time. Last night I went to sleep after 8pm and I slept under two duvets and three blankets. I feel super Ill but I can’t rest as I have tomorrow meeting and on Wednesday my mental health assessment and I can’t miss that! I am drinking tea with honey and lemon and hopefully this will help.

9 Likes

Straining my hair and watch star wars .

1 Like

@evooba I went to see a local band Six60. They are one of a few groups here that come out of hiding for the summer and play their awesome summertime tunes, so you know it really is summer, then they disappear once Autumn hits… lol.

@rorybourdon what the hell man, that’s a mammoth suck. :hugs: Hope you are on the mend! If it’s any consolation I’m wide awake itching all over…I think I am victim of a mozzie attack… It only takes one…

Itching and scratching…

When I was in nz I got bitten by the sand flies. I had bite marks for days!!!

2 Likes

Wanting to get picked up from school because it was closed and listening to Hybrid Theory will I am waiting

2 Likes

Oh no…oops?! Snowed in?

They called me off but my phone was dead so she didn’t get the message so when I get in the school they told me it was closed but I am fine at least I have my phone to listen too music right @neeksnz

1 Like