What are you doing right now?

I find that sport very impressive lol
I suck on ice, been on a handful of times and last time I fell back and got a concussion from head hitting ice lol pansiest way to get concussed-ice skating :expressionless:

Ot:IMG_4702

Soccer pool

5 Likes

You too!! Good luck with the song.

You’re braver than me @framos1792. I’ve never ice skated. I’ve been on frozen ponds, just not on skates. So, no not pansy lol. That must of hurt.

1 Like

Lol thank you :blush: it hurt my pride more than anything lol I remember I was holding a lil girls hand cuz she was falling then when she got her balance I remember falling back then the next thing I can remember is being outside the ice with everyone around me :joy:

3 Likes

We just had family over for pizza. Good times, good stories, now going back and forth between Whose Line? and Cheaper by the Dozen 2.

3 Likes

Come Germany- @evooba Munich is nice and the whole area is just beautiful landscape- lakes, mountains, castles, and my home is your home- that would be veeery cool :sunglasses:

@neeksnz don’t stop beliving- sending power and a big :hugs: yourway- have an easy first working day sis :muscle:t2: You make it!

@framos1792 sounds like fun :grinning:

@NoireXJasper :blush: yeah- same here :+1:t2:

@LP13413 :yum:, enjoy- that sounds like a good family spirit

On topic: :coffee:

5 Likes

Thank you @theearlywalker! I need to figure out the exact dates first and then check for flights. I had a look yesterday and unfortunately Amsterdam is too expensive :confused:

On topic, about to head out to work.

2 Likes

:+1:t2: Good luck :four_leaf_clover: and have an easy day at work :sunny:

Watching Die Hard - cracking up at the stupid humour :laughing:

3 Likes

:coffee: getting things ready to go to work . Looking at tv . Have a blessed day lp family love u all.

2 Likes

Watching Top Gear - the caravan episode.

1 Like

watching The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. Going to watch Despicable Me 3 after.

1 Like

Laying on the sofa, overeaters syndrome and playing words with friends

3 Likes

Laundry :grinning:.

1 Like

Ohh this feels sooo familiar :grin:…mine is :white_check_mark: gonna have a :bath:t2: now :blush:

1 Like

Fighting with tech support

Reading The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood.

2 Likes

Listen music

Watching tv

Going to sleep as I feel incredibly ill :sob:

You get some rest you need it and I hope that starts to make you feel better @rorybourdon I wish all the best for you

2 Likes