What are you doing right now?

I love the way you are thinking :smiley::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Good you are ok!!!

2 Likes

I was off today and u got called in to work so now I have to work on my day off .

Watching TV not all that exciting

1 Like

Thanks a lot friend! :smiley:

So you guys had this as compulsory?? We had a choice to take it… :confused:

Oh haha! That Happens. Well enjoy this time. You won’t be able to when you get your job :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Hiliary?? :hushed: What happened dear?

@georkost ! :joy: I really didn’t knew there’s a thing called potato thrower… haha!

Me double jealous! :joy::joy: Lol someone take me away from studies this holiday season! :sweat_smile:

Yay! 1 hr 1 min to go here! :joy::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

Rn i m trying to spend my last hours of the year in the best place I’ve ever visited! Thanks a lot to everyone for giving so much love! :heart::heart::kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Hope you have a great new year still have 11 hours to go here

2 Likes

Yea… tho not enjoying… spending my last moments of the year here is no less than partying for me! :smiley::smiley:

2 Likes

5hrs 22minutes left

1 Like

Yea… just a lil’ long there… :smiley:

1 Like

No party spending my day listening to music watching TV and with new year s eve with my Linkin park family

1 Like

Same here…

1 Like

@raz7 Congratulations! And welcome to the club! Now bring us some cups wine and coffee to celebrate your ascent Jaja jk.

Now I envy your school!

Summarizing topics. This one had almost 100 replies in 3 days.

4 Likes

Thank YouIMG_5894

Although I got the badge 4 days ago!:sunglasses::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Is never too late jajaja

2 Likes

Are you on Facebook by any chance?

It’s just that I’ve got my own LP group called “Linkin Park Numb To A Billion Views” and we are trying to get Numb to over a billion views by the end of 2018. It would help if some of the people on the LPU can help us.

If yo haven’t got Facebook, that’s fine but if you would like to participate, all you have to do is to watch the official video of Numb on LP’s channel and refresh the page to count the views

2 Likes

Will do but have to do it the YouTube way cause I don’t have a Facebook

2 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

Yeppppyyyy!! 00:00 here!! First minute of 2018 and i am deadly missing 2017! :hushed::hushed:
Nah! 2017 don’t go away… Lol… hehe… :sweat_smile:

:tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::dancer::dancer::dancer:

Edit: and finally as i planned. I spend my last moments of 2017 here. :blush:

5 Likes

Me? Yes, I don’t use so followed as before.

2 Likes

I was changing channels and I realized that there like 3-5 with the movie: Jumanji, jaja God what happen with the TV now?! Jajaja

2 Likes