What are you doing right now?

They don’t care about the internet…they are 7 and 5… This potato thrower is the solution!!!

4 Likes

Oh god that’s right - stick em in the shed then…LOL

3 Likes

:joy:And I guessed what a poratoe thrower is :joy::joy:- it literally throws potatoes? @georkost take a break dear :hugs::sunny:, and a coffee- and hot-chocolate for the kids… and a long walk outside helped me and my family always- either alone or together :sunny:

On topic : chores and cleaning - guests tomorrow…

4 Likes

Making food listening to music spending time with my LP family

2 Likes

They are still alive!!! I kept them occupied and magic happened!!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

surfing the internets

:coffee::coffee: look at the snow getting dressed to go to the store.

Having a rest before the evening.

I saw that in Budapest today:
IMG_20171230_153835

I like the idea!

7 Likes

Had a great day with my sunshine :sunny::blush:- can watch tv in my bedroom again (yaaay :muscle:t2::blush:) and gonna see starwars tomorrow :heart_eyes:-

On topic: dinner and bed and fun talk with my darling @spellingmistake :heart:

2 Likes

You teasing me with your awesome food and drink.

3 Likes

Searching some image

I almost got In to a bad car accident. Because of my so called boyfriend what to speed thou cars and it didn’t Faze him

jealous!

i’m youtubing

I woke up from an earthquake… So I am still a bit shaking…

1 Like

Geez
I Hope everything your way is okay

2 Likes

:scream: you ok? :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

Aaaahhhhh crap - you ok? M5.0 - sounds like a decent shake :cry:
:hugs:

2 Likes

@framos1792 @lpfan61 @neeksnz well it was m4.7 so it was a decent shake for 6 in the morning :slight_smile: everything is ok :slight_smile: It’s just that I hate earthquakes a lot …

4 Likes

Yeah - same here - heart skips a beat, is it the big one, do I need to take cover, is that the end of it - sit down, take a breath. Not a nice way to wake up!
But - hey…new years eve, so here’s hoping that’s the last kick in the pants 2017 has for you - 2018 is only a few hours away! :hugs:

2 Likes

Earthquakes are good, be glad they happen.

On break at work, getting ready for today’s rush. Definitely not excited.