What are you doing right now?

You don’t know??? 50% ads and 50% nonsense… Jajajaja!

1 Like

Jajaja yes thanks for reminding me why I don’t watch TV jajaja

2 Likes

Yeap… we had 4 or 5 different ones. It was hell.

Getting ready to head out for New Year’s… celebrating at a friend’s house.

1 Like

I’m on New Year Eve house party :blush:

1 Like

netflixing, surfing internets, trying to stay warm since it’s cold here…

3 Likes

that’s what I doing too

Eating and waiting that this year die!

4 Likes

Lazybutting - perfect day to do some painting around the house…but, lazybutting is so much more…relaxing…

2 Likes

Just checked out the number of views on Numb it is at 742 852 114 so we have a lot of work to do

1 Like

drinking, crying and whining hello new year

Hey i feel you. …im lying in bed spending the whole evening / night alone…whats up wirh you?

We are getting around 850,000views per day. Sometimes more so with more of us doing it, the faster it would take.

Also during this year, we have nearly got 300 million views. That’s pretty damn impressive

i am in bed with home made pizza (made it tonight) and a bottle of wine from New Zealand (hello @neeksnz) and basically wondering why am i still alive. just a random thought.

2 Likes

Yeah I must have watched over 100 time in the last 12 hours of not more

1 Like

So we are both windering…there is no reason but if we are honest there is no way to end this life either

if i weren’t afraid that my mum will die if i kill myself i would do that

Watching the 3 stooge and bring in the new years along

Sitting out, full moon out seems perfect for tonight

2 Likes

Getting ready for bed just celebrated the change form 2017 to 2018 and have to be up early tomorrow by the way happy new year to my special family

1 Like

@rorybourdon @zinler I know you will can get the strength enough to get out of this awful moment! Please keep away these random thoughts.:purple_heart::purple_heart: