What are you doing right now?

Listening to music, writing, and browsing the forums

1 Like

I need to stop lazybutting and go to school… but I don’t want to at all. Maybe bunking a couple of lessons today

3 Likes

:joy: @NickGr - holidays are comming!! Hold on :muscle:t2:

On topic: :coffee: and heading to work :sunny:

2 Likes

Morning everyone!! :partly_sunny: :smiley:
On topic - :books: + :notes:

1 Like

Getting ready to go to work…it’s so cold I don’t want to move.

Cursing… I burnt my finger in the oven… :pouting_cat::pouting_cat:

2 Likes

It’s so slow and quiet today, we’ve had 8 customers so far. I’m glad… we need a slow day. Now, time for lunch!

2 Likes

Get 5 songs I working on for my writing club and trying to get some rest because I cause don’t feel well and I don’t get much sleep so finishing up the songs and then try and get some rest but I doing great though

Browsing ( hey @NoireXJasper how are you doing? And is „Jaspy“ your new nickname on discord? )

2 Likes

Trying to say Warm it cold in my house.

Drinking tea and watching Broadchurch.

1 Like

Watching the Boston Bruins game

My friends are playing Super Mario Odyssey on the Nintendo Switch while I download Paladins

1 Like

I put on a random movie with Daniel Radcliffe, never seen one with him not being Harry Potter
5 mins in I see Adam driver is in it too I’m like :exploding_head: Harry Potter and Kylo ren
I can’t even pay attention to the story lol just started cracking up by myself laughing at Driver picking up a chick thinking he’s using damn Jedi mind tricks

1 Like

Getting ready and heading to work!! Last time this year!! :tada::love_you_gesture:t2:

2 Likes

@theearlywalker - enjoy your last work day of the year!
@turners34 - take it easy aye and keep warm!
@hilaryfol - me too, trying to keep warm - temparature has dropped here!

Got the TV on, but it’s annoying me…so gonna resort to a movie I thinks…

1 Like

:coffee::coffee: getting really to go to work too cold outside to go anywhere.

I’m listening to music and enjoying my morning coffee. I need to go out later but first I have to wait for a package to be delievered.

1 Like

Watching Wheeler Dealers for the 100th time, nothing else is on!

Getting some rest before my writing club meets later today