What are you doing right now?

Just got my Regular badge! :+1::+1:

10 Likes

I was in the mood for a live show, put a short one on, let’s see how long I can last watching him…

5 Likes

Today at school we were doing particularly nothing -
First lesson and second lesson spent in canteen
Then in a few lessons were told to go and assamble all the new biology models - this little kid

And his parents

That model looks giant

Before you compare it to my foot

That’s what I need the most

A shopping basket! Of course my classmate decides to jump in

Of course we hijack it

Of course we get an annoying earpain - lool

7 Likes

Why didn’t I go to school in Russia!? :joy: I like your lesson! :joy:

3 Likes

Most of the time schooltime is hard, boring and annoying - but these days just before ny it’s always like that

1 Like

Going to bed, in Budapest !!
Everything went well with the plane time and co.
I tried to speak a bit hungarian but it’s complicated, I don’t get the right pronunciation. :smiley:

3 Likes

Budapest! Awesome!! Take pictures for us if you get a chance! :grin:

3 Likes

Watching “Family Guy”

Eating dinner and watch the new to see how cold time going to be tomorrow and tonight. Other then that nothing at all.

Sooo nice pics @NickGr -love to see you and your mates fun :sunny:! That’s just the right way to end this f*d year :love_you_gesture:t2:

@Lilyope enjoy your days :sunny:

@framos1792 hold on, it’s normal to feel these weird feels if the machine is slowing down after a hard year! Take this :hugs:, and be aware: you are not alone! Sending power :muscle:t2:and light your way bro :love_you_gesture:t2:

@neeksnz thaanx sis, and as you see: it passes- the trick is to keep breathing… :dash:

On topic: just got off my bed, holidays starting today- having a relaxed coffee and trying to catch up with the forums… :sunny:

4 Likes

He is literally lost… actually busy with the school stuffs. I’ve told him to join as soon as possible :slightly_smiling_face:

Congo!! :smiley::smiley::tada::tada::tada::confetti_ball:

I’ve told this to @NickGr hundreds of times!! :smiley::smiley::joy::joy: Literally i want to shift to “ KV Moscow!!! ”:smiley::smiley: Please! Well really nice pics nick :blush::blush: you guys are lucky and enjoy the projects! That’s awesome!!

You’ll get it soon :blush:! :v: Enjoy the holidays! :v:

@Droms how are you friend! :smiley: Enjoying holidays?! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Yyayy!! :smiley: Congo dear! Have all fun these holidays! :tada::confetti_ball:

On topic.- just summarizing topics. Cause i have completed one topic in accountancy… :laughing:+ a doodle! ((can’t help my creative hunger!))

IMG20171229140015

5 Likes

Yes it is :blush: :joy:

2 Likes

Jaaaspy :blush::tada::love_you_gesture:t2:, how nice you show up! All well yourside bro? @NoireXJasper

1 Like

Well, just got in rn. And its all good here :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Go and browse a bit, maybe you find sth to laugh about… it’s quite busy inhere the last days!

On topic: cleaning and ordering and throwing stuff away :muscle:t2:

1 Like

I like your doodle…and your ledgering…it’s very ledger like, and you have lovely writing!

I miss doing accounting at uni - but I could never do it in real life - it’d drive me to insanity.

@theearlywalker it’s true, it does pass - but I gotta let the rage be all ragey for a couple of days - otherwise - it doesn’t pass and it just sits there like a [spoiler]big constipated poop[/spoiler] in the pit of your belly…taunting you…:laughing:

So - right now I am googling how to fix a phone

3 Likes

@Honey8 Accounting was my worst subject in uni. I loathe it!

Woke up like half an hour go, still in bed (with coffee) trying to chill for the day… it’s my last day off before the craziness of New Year’s.

4 Likes

Enjoy this spare time, you deserve it… :sunny: You have to work on new years eve too?? @evooba

On topic: flowercaring and taking every possibility to make a break and browse a bit - my personal freedom :blush:

Yeah, I’m working New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day.

1 Like

Writing music listening to music and starting my morning talking with my LP friends

2 Likes