What are you doing right now?

What radio station are you listening too because every one I get is still playing Christmas music

And yes they are great musicians and still are

1 Like

La la la la la la la la LAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Relaxing after the madness that is Christmas :wink:

2 Likes

That is what I doing too

2 Likes

I guess most of us are feeling the same as you @turners34 and @chriswaleslpu and as for the radiostation: I listen to a local Munich station, Gong96.3 - online, my everydays background muse :laughing: and it actually turned to normal since today :sunny:

2 Likes

I am so glad that I have the whole week off school so I can stay in my bed and be warm and take things easy after everything that has happened and it is 5 degrees were I live so yeah a good day to stay in bed and listen to music and watch tv

3 Likes

Enjoy :blush:, you deserve it- we all do! :sunny:

1 Like

Thank you I hope that you can have relaxing day as well

1 Like

Chatting with family.

PS - if anyone is a fan of Metallica, can you suggest some songs apart from:
Master of Puppets, Nothing Else Matters, St Anger, Sweet Amber, One, The Unforgiven 1 and 2

On forums! Night here . Will be off soon. Early morning study schedule and workout…

Take care everyone! :partly_sunny: :hugs:

2 Likes

Thanx honey @Honey8 you too and have a good rest dear :hugs:

On topic: dinner -tv - :sleeping: - working tomorrow

2 Likes

Sweet dreams @Honey8

1 Like

Folding papers, listening LP and thinking about the next expedition : my trip to Budapest for the New Year with friends. I’m a bit nervous but I can’t wait! :upside_down_face::airplane: :tada:

1 Like

Working on my songs for my writing club that meets next Thursday well listening to linkin Park

1 Like

Listening music

Blasting One More Light Live in my bedroom for the first time.

4 Likes

Watching the news

I have survived dinner with my family! Now I get to relax.

1 Like

Home sweet home

3 Likes