What are you doing right now?

that sounds like a plan sister and you deserve the biggest and best coffee tomorrow morning :hugs: @georkost

on topic: close to got to bed too :zzz: and thanx for the nice company on plug tonight guys! was a good feel to spent some time together again! :blush:

Catching up with the crazy forum activity the past few days.

1 Like

Bashing myself over the head with a baseball bat cos I completely [spoiler]fkd[/spoiler] up at work and managed to [spoiler]piss[/spoiler] off a crap tonne of customers…so now i’m going to curl up and die like the useless [spoiler]fktard[/spoiler] I am. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::cry::exploding_head::scream::rage::sob::confounded::fu::fist_right::hole:

Hey. :3 don’t beat yourself up. It’ Be ok :3

2 Likes

(beats up @neeksnz for him)

Do put yourself down please here :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Crap…got no baseball bat…
OT: off to buy baseball bat :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Making a older lady a dinner plate for her so she have something to eat .

2 Likes

Her not him

watching netflix

1 Like

Playing with the piano.

5 Likes

Relaxing after Christmas festivities watching Christmas Vacation.

2 Likes

Trying to sleep but I feel so sick🤢

Watching television.

Having breakfast… need to be at work later.

1 Like

Enjoy @evooba :sunny:

Wellnesstime here, having a :bath:t2: :blush::sunny:

Getting ready for work. Christmas is officially over for me. :christmas_tree::heavy_check_mark:

1 Like

Resting had to travel for the holidays and get home at one then had to put the leftovers away and I have a stomachache so staying home in bed also it’s 5 degrees out so who wants to be out in that anyway

1 Like

Silence derp face

Christmas is over - yaaay- mission completed :joy: and still alive :stuck_out_tongue:

On topic : doing chores and it just is relaxing! :laughing: on another note: Castle of glass was on the radio today- sooo powerful - the guys are so badass musicians :heart_eyes:

6 Likes