What are you doing right now?

Although you might be alone - you are not alone - we’re here too :slight_smile:

Merry Xmas everyone… :christmas_tree: - it is an overcast windy day - I am enjoying the lovely cool breeze rampaging through my house getting rid of all the hot air!

4 Likes

Olaaaaf
IMG_4594IMG_4593

Before this-pulled over for speeding lmao in the countryside :expressionless: where there’s one cop in the bloody county :expressionless: awesome cop though :sweat_smile:
Me:no ticket? It’s christmasssss

Cop-Slow your ass down, merry Christmas

9 Likes

Waiting for the train to arrive

3 Likes

Coffee :coffee: and chill inhere- so much nice things to read :heart_eyes:

@zinler at the station? Enjoy your journey :sunny:!

2 Likes

@theearlywalker yes…travelling to family or:

“Driving home for christmas”

6 Likes

So good to hear this! :+1:t2:Have a real great time! :sunny: Enjoy them and fill your tanks! :muscle:t2:

3 Likes

Sitting around the tree opening gifts

Hey @Honey8! Thank you for asking how I am doing! That’s really kind :slight_smile: I’m fine and I hope, that you are fine too and you have a nice Christmas with your loved ones!

I survived Christmas Eve with my family. I love my family but at the same time they make me so crazy. I think most people here will understand what I’m talking about :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Sitting now at the couch and watching Police Academy - childhood memories :joy: In my memories it was so much better haha

Merry Christmas LPFamily!

5 Likes

I just unwrap them

5 Likes

From Pinterest! :joy:

Soooo nice!! You made it?! :smiley::smiley:

Rn going to sleeep after fast notifs checking!

Nah my two lil cousins and two bros haha I just happened to have a carrot to be included in the build though :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Lol that’s great!! I wish i make snowman someday! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

You will you’ll see :grin:

I am exhausted today!!! I am trying to keep my eyes open until kids bedtime!!! I need a ton of sleep and when I wake up I want a huge cup of coffee!

2 Likes

OMG I haven’t thought about that in eons - I had them all on VHS…I don’t have a VHS player anymore… d’oh… I love the crazy guy who scream-talks… :laughing:

OT: Watching the rain, thinking about breakfast…

1 Like

Cooking x mas dinner and watch a Christmas story on tv all at the same time.

2 Likes

Watching the movie Scrooged with Bill Murray. One of my fav Christmas Movies. So so good.

1 Like

Kill Olaf

Kill him with fire

1 Like

Just made a new Twitter account if anyone would like to follow :slight_smile: aryx0

I’ve been off social media for so long it feels weird having something haha

3 Likes

He’s burning in the sun already don’t worry