What are you doing right now?

waking up and coffee- ready to move on- full of inspiration and visions and dreams and projects and … and… just happy and alive :sunny:

4 Likes

Nice way to start the day!

On Topic: ending a familiar reunion.

1 Like

You too? :smiley: On which one are you? :slight_smile:

1 Like

That sounds very good man, uniting spirit everywhere :rainbow::sunny::blush: @ironsoldier16 , good job man!!! :clap:

I’m so proud of myself :laughing:

4 Likes

Playing with a spinner.

That’s our work now, put together every heart that is damage or need a big hug, and make them feel loved.

5 Likes

That’s my quote of the day… thanx Victor :grin:

1 Like

It is :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart::heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::hearts::hugs::hugs::hugs:

3 Likes

Your welcome!

Exactly!

2 Likes

Off to work… so tired!

1 Like

Cooking Skyline Chili 3 ways for dinner and watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III (the movie). :slight_smile:

You don’t have any day rest @evooba ? :confused:

Currently came from school… Back with studies…
And sneezing badly!! :sneezing_face:

Started at 137. Went backwards until like 117 and then started at 1. I’m different…

Well it requires a bit of clicking work to be able to play them in the right order on Youtube, so I’m not surprised by the order :slight_smile: Enjoy them :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just had dinner… Getting the break over…
Will complete today’s work and then novel…

Aaaand she’s back… :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

@mishelka3 I hope you are better :slight_smile:

1 Like

Though I have a purple face to scare children (:laughing:) I am all right now thank you :slight_smile: You wouldn’t believe but I was thinking about you a few minutes ago, wondering where you are :smiley: :hugs:

3 Likes

Don’t worry I am here to believe you…
The great knitting sisters! :blush:

3 Likes

No novel… Now I am on bed… Checking all notifs and writing a post.

2 Likes