What are you doing right now?

I wasn’t in a good mood so I avoided being grumpy here!! I believe you :slight_smile: take care of your nose :slight_smile:

1 Like

@georkost I hope you are better now :heart:

On topic: Making my husband a dinner, crying my eyes out while cutting onions :laughing:
Home-grown onions are the strongest! :sob::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

What are you cooking???

I am baking pita breads for tomorrow and steak with vegetables… for tomorrow too!

Just fish with onions :slight_smile: In local shops here they sell those little fishes with plums rested in oil, they are so goood :yum:

Hmm, what are pita breads?
And can you make a steak? Wow, I’ve never made one, it must be hard! :slight_smile:

Those bready things that we wrap the souvlaki…

Actually steaks are not hard but for sure I wouldn’t serve it to Ramsay :joy::joy:

Ok now I feel stupid because I don’t know what souvlaki is :smiley: So sorry :smiley:

:laughing:

Nah, I’m sure they’re delicious :yum:

kalimera-souvlaki

These are souvlakia… The thing outside is pita…you are not obligated to know every country’s food :slight_smile: :slight_smile: never feel stupid :slight_smile:

5 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: that looks so delicious :yum: :yum: :yum:

They sell something like this in Slovakia and they call it Kebab, is it different?

2 Likes

Yep… We should not…
Well @georkost that looks tasty!! :yum: :heart_eyes:
Will you make that for me when I come to greece someday!!? :smile:

3 Likes

They are… (If you search lp in athens someone is eating souvlaki…I think Dave…but I am not really sure)

3 Likes

Of course I will!!! You didn’t have to ask

3 Likes

Not much…here we make kebab too… the process of the meat is different (kebab is mince) and the place of origin (souvlaki is the evolution of turkish kebab)

Aww you guys here are so nice :hugs:

Wow, I would like to taste it :slight_smile: Hope I’ll be able to come to Greece one day and eat souvlaki :slight_smile:

You will with @Honey8 and I will cook for you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Yum… Made in India too.

I will surely come one day!! :smiley: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Here, have a bunny

3 Likes

@Honey8 my day off is on Thursday.

I just came home. We went for a quick beer at the pub near work with a few of my colleagues, it was fun.

Great! I thought you have whole week work! Lol

Coffee - forums -twitter lol and busy researching how to upload just one video from mob to pc- tried it yesterday and the only option left was uploading all 2.233 pics/vids :joy:- and this would take ages…