Making music on this lazy day

5 Likes

Just completed an art piece and now installing this game

Well , yet to release here… I’ll wait :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah, it seemed to be out earlier on IOS

Yeah it is… Always earlier on iOS

1 Like

Resting in bed. Yesterday we were at the wedding of my best friend and today we were in Hungary, Miscolc, to bath and swim.

I am “so lucky” (or you can call it stupid, whatever), I hit my head in the pool while swimming backwards and now I have a nose like those avatars from the movie, twice as big. Hurts so much :disappointed_relieved:

I’m quite a good swimmer, never happened to me before. But I’m used to a 50m pool, not 25. I’ll never swim backwards in such a small swimming pool!

I look like I had a beat up from my husband :laughing:

1 Like

Poor you! :scream: hope you don’t feel so much pain… :face_with_head_bandage:

Not anymore but when it happened and started to swell, it’d hurt like hell.

Now I can’t breathe properly but it does not hurt so much.

Rest for now… relax and recover fast!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

I hope you will be okay soon

See your one more talent… It was hidden from me…
I am gonna have a lot of problem with my secret project… :thinking:

1 Like

People have been wondering where I’ve been. I’ve been away and trying to ignore what happened little over a month ago. I thought if I chose not to believe what happen then it really didn’t happen, and with that I stop trying to listen to their music. But with Olivia I would play nice soft Linkin Park song and one of those songs that will calm her down is Battle Symphony.

That’s another song with Chester singing a message to us the fans to move on, although his illness took him. The same goes for Leave Out All The Rest. On National Meme Day I was happy for the first time since July 19. I got to spend time with friends and it felt pretty cool, and that whole day I did not feel sad. I remembered what Mike Shinoda and Dave Farrell tweeted about being happy and that helped me yesterday, what also helped was people being nice to me and telling me happy Meme Day :confetti_ball::birthday::balloon::gift::tada:.

And although I couldn’t go to any memorials for Chester I decided that I’m going to make my own in my backyard and have my sister and my niece and my puppies with me. And quite possibly have my family who has been tortured with Linkin Park’s music for half a decade by me :3

Right now I feel ok.
@lpfan61 @ironsoldier16 @Honey8 @gatsie @LP13413 @everyone

11 Likes

You mean the meet up day? When all were together??

You dont know… I am so glad and happy to hear that… I was really missing you :relieved: good to have you back :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you @Honey8, @lpfan61 you are so kind :heart: :hugs:

2 Likes

I’m one of the newcomer here, so I knew you all for a short time…about a month… :relaxed: but I understood that there are many nice people here and you’re surely one of them! I missed you when you weren’t around, even if we didn’t talk so much… :hugs: Hope to have you here more! :hugs:

Happy to hear this! we all are sad for what happened in July… :pensive: we have to be strong together… :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I’m so happy to hear that. Everyone here are so glad for that. Maybe today I can paint your bunny.

1 Like

pushes @ironsoldier16 in lava

1 Like

Going to prepare my dinner! :yum:

Watching Orange is the new Black with my husband and then sleep (hopefully) :slight_smile: goodnight everyone :hugs:

2 Likes

8/27/17. Watching all lptv episode over again…

1 Like