What are you doing right now?

Thank you…actually it is not that hard… I searched for stitches that their stitch count is even throughout the cowl so I won’t need increases or decreases, I suck with colour combinations… This is the safe one :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think that if you want a more expert opinion you can ask “the unity of us”… they make lyrics… :wink: right @Honey8 ?you’re one of them…If I said something wrong let me know… :relaxed:

Good morning everybody! :grinning:

3 Likes

Yep I am… A part of nice group… Which is run be @acemasters . Would you like to join @agusdbianco ? Then tag @acemasters . He will add you in next project. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Currently just relaxing …

Thanks, you’re so nice!! I’m glad you liked it :blush:

@lpfan61 @Honey8 @acemasters Good morning! Yeah, that’d be great, thank you so much!

2 Likes

Lunch break.

chocolate break

1 Like

When the project we are on is finished i will chat to the rest of the band on additional members but i dont see why not

4 Likes

I am washing clothes and packing bags for weekend trip. Its has been a very hard and emotional month for me with this being the first time in a while I can get away from it all.

1 Like

Going to watch the last episode of Les témoins and then going to sleep so good night everyone :hugs:)

Watching the Yankee game, editing a video for YouTube.

1 Like

Got up…skipped early morning study , morning chores and then breakfast… :slight_smile:

Happy morning to everyone…

2 Likes

Reading this

8 Likes

I aint able to follow the website… :pensive:

How come?? :thinking: :confused:

It says email confirmation… I did… But it need to be paid… My wordpress website is free one’:sweat_smile:

EDIT : yeah did… Through app… :smiley:

1 Like

Yay!success! :rofl:

1 Like

Yep :wink:

1 Like

Just took a bath, yoga time.

1 Like

Sleeping :sleepy: hoping fir a less busy day tomorrow than today.

1 Like