What are you doing right now?

lol. no take overs. just friendly ppls

It’s ok, @jFar920 is used to it. But you should tell her happy birthday

It’s nice to see you perking back up by the way

Oh little tami (covers face) too precious for this world. It’s whole new world since lpu…9

A new one…

Typically I lurk in the shadows.

Stalking…

yeah it is. its so weird. All the “kids” i modded way back on LPU are adults now. Its crazy!

Getting there…as long as I don’t listen to Linkin Park I’m good. Which is hard because every day when I go to the bus stop I play LP…and then I think about Chester.

It’s this person who is 7 and they’ve been 7 for like 7 straight years.

I know it hurts believe me. I was at work when I found out. dropped my phone and cried. Its been a crazy last few days.

As they’ve been saying, one day at a time :slight_smile:
Little things like conversations like this tryna be playful will help too :slight_smile:

It brought you back to activity on here too so there’s that :slight_smile:
And there’s a ton of new people plus old members coming back so that’s comforting

I don’t feel like the newbie :upside_down_face:

lol im lookin at old videos i took of my nephew when he was little.
irah loves 26 lettaz

1 Like

I wish this is what the chat room looked like when I went in there. It’s always empty when I join. I keep jumping in hoping there will be people on so we can share more stories about Chester, but there never is. :frowning: LPU chat was my life when I was a teenager, back when the guys hopped in the chat at random.

Wow, I remember you! Welcome back!

Browsing…

Really? feeling like doing what? :smirk:

@framos1792 @intheend and @skittlez58

I am tired of reading your big big conversation…

Well, @skittlez58 though i dont know you. as per @evooba you were here before … hellooooo and welcome back :slight_smile:

Helping @intheend in #KeepLPUForumsClean

1 Like

Failing to sleep, lol. It’s after 5am here.

Finally came home after work… dinner time!

1 Like