What are you doing right now?

What you having for dinner?

i am trying to record a tribute to Chester but nobody answer me

I had dinner exact one hour ago…pizza at least what was left after my oven burnt it down…

i read “burnt it down” exactly when chester sang “burn it down”… it was meant to be… your pizza was sacrifices for Chester <3

4 Likes

I typed this and realized what i just wrote

One Pizza Salami for Chaz in Heaven…i would love to deliver it…(no suicidal meaning)

His favourite :smiley:

1 Like

Watching Anime, playing minecraft

1 Like

Coffee- newspaper, waking up :no_mouth:, it rains the fourth day in line today :frowning: - fits my mood- heavens crying …

It hasn’t rained in weeks until right now.

1 Like

Lol - coincidence-

At least the plants are happy :blush:

Eating coconut shrimp before heading to my second band practice this week. My first band practice was hard to do. We do a cover of “Through Glass” and after seeing Corey Taylor’s dedication to Chester with that song, I almost couldn’t keep it together. By the end of practice, I was so over it, having to feel all of these emotions that you feel when you sing and perform. Today is my second practice of the week and I’m just hoping this one will be more cathartic now that I’ve done some healing…

Yeah morning rituals! :slight_smile:

It was raining four days ago here but no rains since 4 days …

:pensive:

Quickly checking forums … gotta go for studies now

1 Like

Browsing…

Done…bbye…see ya’ll tonight

Solving sudoku

1 Like

Getting ready to head out, do some shopping and stuff… bloody rain.

I am at the hairdresser. I have comic con on Friday and have to look perfect. Which is impossible coz i am ugly. But girl can try :slight_smile:

watching baseball highlights

Cooking dinner

http://nerdswithknives.com//wp-content/uploads/2014/04/IMG_7173-Version-2-1024x682.jpg

1 Like