What are you doing right now?

Modding the fxck out deez forums.

Yeah I’m in a weird mood…

2 Likes

Well considering we’re thanking everyone from band to friends etc let it not pass us by to say thank you to you and the rest of the mods
I can imagine the headache it probably is not to mention the rest of the things that arise within the forums
Take the time to vent as well if need be, everyone’s probably off still…
Thanks!

playing W.o.W and blasting Hybrid Theory

Wait…you have a shield…who the hell are you?

1 Like

The Invisible Mod known as Tami.

1 Like

I’m a mod at heart. Hi, I’m intheend.

1 Like

im most known as darknessovrme from LPU forums and chat.

1 Like

:scream: taminator? :thinking:
Wall-eeeee lol

lol THATS ME!

1 Like

o.o alright. I remember you.

Nice to meet you :blush:
I was teasing earlier so the timing was funny

(Stuffs @framos1792 in a box)

So…

I would like to put on my application as mod. :3 please

before i moved from VA, i was at a concert and was chatting with ppl in line and we talked about fan sites and LPU came up. a few were members and we were talking about usernames and the moment i said mine this kid gets all O.O WAIT YOUR ACTUALLY A CHICK?! lol then he apologized for a rude comment he gave me during a band chat. it was funny.

lol Taminator was one of my usernames I used when I was getting clean copies of band chats to post. lol

I…I don’t get why you replied that to me… my old name was lp40c…I thought it was cool…it was not cool…it was a lie…

cuz im too lazy to click the top reply and click the closest one to the mouse.

Ah, you will be good friends with @jFar920. She’s kind of like that and also today is her bday :wink:

1 Like

She’s a mod too…they are taking over…@.@

(Pops out of said box like jack and covers @intheend’s head with it, grown ups are talking :stuck_out_tongue:)

I take it there wasn’t user pics before? Unfortunately that’s been my exact reaction on here :confused:

removes box
Jfar is a gal?! :astonished:
I said him just today :zipper_mouth_face: