What are you doing right now?

I finally finish to read metro2033. I didn’t really like this book but wanna get to the end of it.

Drinking a glass of red wine, wondering what I can do next.

1 Like

Watching Rocked again on Youtube. This time about the songs in March that were on Billboard.

I’m doing nothing jaja jk going to eat and then work. Good afternoon/morning/night.

Made it home from work, finally time to relax!

Sitting in the train back home from work. I’m so unbelievably tired. I’m listening to LP- Sharp Edges Live. Aw this song is just to beautiful.

3 Likes

14 posts were split to a new topic: Chigokurosaki’s Apology

Going to listen to music and relax and hopefully I Well be able to sleep soon because I had a long day and I am exhausted so good night soliders

1 Like

So my magazine came but they sent me the wrong one. image

All it has is just a spread of mike and that’s it.

2 Likes

Good morning everybody, hope everyone has a good start today :sunny:

Ot: :coffee: & :iphone:

2 Likes

Have a good day too @theearlywalker :sunny::wink:

Preparing to my moms bday party(she move the party on this weekend) i need some patience.

2 Likes

Hey guys how are you

3 Likes

Hey @zinler, all fine myside :sunny: - good nerves @anngelenee :muscle:t2: and a :hugs: for you @Lilyope :blush:

Ot: shopping tour after a real relaxing bath - the sun is shining and the birds sing :sunny: Awesome :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Went out with a friend for coffee and brunch. Back home now waiting for a package to be delivered. It’s finally sunny today! So happy!

1 Like

At work watching the clock waiting for 5pm to come around…only 55 mins left!!

almost the same :joy:

Typing and posting.

1 Like

Been playing piano for the last 2,5 hours. Didn’t realise time went by. Gotta make dinner now.

6 Likes

Writing, watching TV, thinking about sleeping

2 Likes

Listening to music as I can’t sleep.

Going to sleep good night soldiers