What are you doing right now?

So glad to hear it went well! Take care of yourself!

2 Likes

No -.- eat farts!!

(throws air farts at @NickGr)

1 Like

Don’t you try throwing air farts at me
You don’t want me to give a reply fart

I’m so happy for you! Tag me when it’s ready :slight_smile:

On Topic: coming back to the University. I’m tired!!!

2 Likes

Happy for you @lpaniist !! :hugs: :hugs: :sun_with_face:

1 Like

Completely missed your comment until @IronSoldier16 posted his. Congratulations @rickvanmeijel ! So happy for you! I can’t wait to hear it

2 Likes

@turners34 I hope your mother is fine dear!!
@lpaniist and I hope your surgery was good! Well you both are good… hope so! Send you strength and love soldiers!!:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::muscle::muscle::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hi soldiers!! How are you!! Hope you all are fine!! I worked so hard in Easter holidays and didn’t have time to write here! But I follow you with my email!

3 Likes

Same here @rickvanmeijel :tada::tada::tada::tada: CONGRATULATIONS

1 Like

Will do that

Thank you all!! Release is coming closer and closer

@lpaniist Glad to hear it went well :slight_smile:

6 Likes

We miss youuu! Hope you didn’t tired yourself too much… :muscle: :hugs:

Yaaay!! :heart_eyes: I should receive a notification from your site, right? Can’t wait! :blush:

2 Likes

Yeah I’ll send a newsletter once the announcement happens, but I’ll also update my thread

5 Likes

Tomorrow I start work and I’m so excited to be working

3 Likes

Had a busy day at work, then met with a friend who was away on holidays and my cousin. Went out to the pub, came home and watched the bake off with the flatmate. I just need my bed now… it’s been a good day!

5 Likes

Finally home…been in San Fran for a few days…stressful but things are looking good

5 Likes

:blush: Happy to see everyone is happy @evooba @rickvanmeijel @framos1792 and @hilaryfol - and me too becsuse

Ot: :coffee: & :iphone: & lazybutting all day :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I’m soo sooo looking forward @rickvanmeijel

2 Likes

Glad to hear! :muscle: :sun_with_face: :hugs:

Me too! :smile:

@hilaryfol good luck at your new job!

2 Likes

I start work today is so good to start something new I hope everyone is doing well .

4 Likes