What are you doing right now?

Listening to music trying to keep myself awake because I don’t get any sleep last night

Drinking coffee and getting to clean up my fish tank but right now going to to my friend house to see her

1 Like

Got home rn- relax-mode on :star2:

@AJ_7 I love you sister :hugs::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::heart: Thanx for your warmth and caring - so glad to have you in my back … always - thanx dear :rose:

1 Like

Oh wow! New member?n :sunglasses::smiley: hey soldier! How you doing! :smiley:

Aye!! You did man c 'mon ! You are a nice soldier! :v: We all fall down, we live somehow and learn what doesn’t kill us makes us stronger! Don’t worry you are really nice person. Don’t feel down :smiley: keep smiling bro. Its all fine in the end. If its not fine then not the end… :blush: well there’s just no problem! We all were down at that moment. We all have different mental strengths and its fine @zinler :hugs: . We are ourselves. What is important is that we come out of hard times… doesn’t matter if it takes months or days. You are very Strong! :muscle: Believe in yourself!

Here drop an email if you ever are down… anytime! :v: Just welcomed!
honeybarapatre@gmail.com
Or join on discord. You can chat with everyone and join lp groups you’ll feel better :hugs::hugs::heart:

That’s fortunate! Don’t ever be like that… ending life is never am option friend :slightly_smiling_face:

We do. We do know dear. Time will heal your scars. Some scars never heal. We know tjat friend but we all learn. We’ve got one life to live… we’ve got many problems but just stay calm. I know i am very small to understand these problems… c’mon you are years elder than me. I know i can’t understand some things as I ain’t that much experienced. But i know how to inspire. A day gives millions of reasons to smile. Smile cause you are living, cause you are here, cause you are a proud soldier working for German army , cause you are one of the strongest fans, cause you have senses to feel beauty around. :heart: You’ll be fine soon. Don’t worry. Time will surely heal you… sending strength and hugs! :muscle::hugs::hugs::hugs:
And i agree with all soldier around here. We all are glad to have you hear dear friend :heart::v:

Yaaay!! :smiley::smiley::smiley::joy::joy::joy:

Ya… it all went soo fast… Everything…in a speed of light :slightly_smiling_face: . How are you doin? Is everything good there?

I promise the same too! :v::v:

@evooba take care. Busy week here too. :v:

Yoloooooo!! :smiley::smiley: Yeah how are you friend!! Lost friend found lol… how are you doin?! :smiley:

I didn’t yet… i wish i get time soon…

That’s sooo nice! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Can i see the decoration? :blush:

You are strong soldier! :muscle: Its okay. You’ll be fine soon ,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

@OneMoreLight2017 how are you doing friend! :blush::blush: All good your side?

@neeksnz ! Sup’ :smiley::v:

@arya_92 nice to have ya back… you were not there since some week… :hugs::hugs: all fine your side?

Look soo pretty!! :smiley::heart: Well done!!!

That’s really nice! :smiley: My salute to your mom she does a great work! :pray:

Okay. Actually there were some problems and i am editing the post in summarized form

Love ya dears :heart::heart: stay strong. All will be fine soon. And yeah on topic!

• Mobile battery 10%
  • last school day tmro… then holidays
  • i played a lot today in games period. I was awesome time!
  • i am still out of time and mannyyyy topics left to summarize…
  • sorry for making so big… hehe jajajajaj! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::wink:
10 Likes

Slacker!!!

1 Like

The photo is there:

:kissing_heart:

1 Like

Yes I know i am late but it seem it going to me on Christmas. Sorry for slack on my tree.

Aww sooo nice! :smiley::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Lmao I got my parents a memory foam mattress for xmas and my two brothers are literally just face planting on it :joy: they don’t bounce or anything just poof like if they fell in powder snow :joy:

4 Likes

Waking up :coffee: :iphone: :notes:

1 Like

Everything’s as well as it can be, thank you!

1 Like

OMG that would be a hilarious you tube clip… haaahaaa

If nothing else you gave joy to your brothers :laughing:

'Sup @honey8 you must have so much forum backlog to summarise - you need to hire a PA … hee hee, but it is lovely to have you back spreading your love and brightness everywhere :smiley:

4 Likes

I need a bic cup of coffee and aspirine, I’m going to sleep so damn late and somebody wakes me up very VERY early :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Those small cute humans… they are so evil sometimes…

:heart: :hugs: :coffee: :pill: :smile:

2 Likes

I’m going ready for work and drinking :coffee::coffee: I just got a coffee cup form my friend little girls she told me to drink out of . 1514023399179144076056

2 Likes

Kids are never cute. They’re so annoying and ugh… devils.

4 Likes

lol this reminds of when my nephews were much younger and they’d fight, I’d be like I’m never having kids.

3 Likes

Watching TV.

listening to music

Playing guitar :guitar::metal:t4:

2 Likes