What are you doing right now?

I need a bic cup of coffee and aspirine, I’m going to sleep so damn late and somebody wakes me up very VERY early :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Those small cute humans… they are so evil sometimes…

:heart: :hugs: :coffee: :pill: :smile:

2 Likes

I’m going ready for work and drinking :coffee::coffee: I just got a coffee cup form my friend little girls she told me to drink out of . 1514023399179144076056

2 Likes

Kids are never cute. They’re so annoying and ugh… devils.

4 Likes

lol this reminds of when my nephews were much younger and they’d fight, I’d be like I’m never having kids.

3 Likes

Watching TV.

listening to music

Playing guitar :guitar::metal:t4:

2 Likes

rewatching new episodes of fuller house and making tacos

Watching John Wick 2

Sitting in bed with my laptop. It looks like tonight’s pizza night.

Some are cute, others are… Well you just want to kick them out.

On Topic: trying to end finish the gift for my brother, eating, writing a letter and spend time here.

5 Likes

ironsoldier

How I picture @IronSoldier16 right now :joy:

7 Likes

Well… it’s more like:

Oh God! I need do this!! … ten minutes on the forum won’t kill me … Oh the gift!! Naa ten minutes and so jajaja lazy mode on

4 Likes

I just came home… we had our work Christmas party tonight. It was so nice! Much better than I expected. We did secret Santa as well and one of the things I got was a LP pick cause they know how much they mean to me. It’s so nice knowing people actually care, I’m glad to be able to call them friends and not just coworkers.

6 Likes

I just go home form my dad house spend time with family and my son’s taking and having a good time. .

1 Like

IMG_4585IMG_4583IMG_4586

Plans changed quite a bit today so barely making way, in weed ca :sweat_smile: no matter how old I get or that it’s recreationally legal, still pulls a smirk on my face lol

6 Likes

Yeah i guess! :joy: Today i’ll try to summarize everything tho… :wink:

True!! My 11 yrs younger cousin is sooo annoying!! Very naughty!

I literally have the same reaction… !!

Ye!! perfect pic dude!! :joy: :joy:

on topic: Music + forums . Lot of stuffs to be done today! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Slowly waking up, slow-mo day, and somehow I just feel calm with my coffee infront of me

@evooba that’s so nice to hear my friend! You deserve it :+1:t2:

My favorite is

2 Likes