What are you doing right now?

Finally I ended to read all the pending topics that I had since like a month ago.

2 Likes

Woke up and my flat mate is not here… weird.

Logging off. Going to read for a little bit, then head to bed.

2 Likes

My mom is having a charity day at work so I am helping her with the letter she is going to gave to every one at work so people know why they should donate to the One More Light Foundation. ( it helps for suicide prevention,and mental health awareness)

3 Likes

Watching one episode of “The 100” on Netflix. I need to stop thinking, I need a break.

I have really sweet neighbours!:heart:

20171221_232907

20171221_232922

3 Likes

Lovely cards. :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

watching christmas movies on netflix

Home early from work, got my bonus so maybe finishing off santa’s list later :santa:

3 Likes

Just came home, went out after work for dinner with friends and then stopped by at my flatmate’s work. We ended up having a couple of pints and then we went Pokémon hunting cause new monsters were released. I can sleep for hours now since I’m on mini holidays till the 26th, yay!

2 Likes

Nothing much just got home form work watching tv .

Hey, how’s your health Hilary? Have a nice evening!

Watching Christmas movies until I fall asleep :sleeping:

2 Likes

getting ready for bed

Getting ready for my working day- god bless later starting today, coffee smell got in my nose, no rush… I love to start my days this way :sunny:

4 Likes

You make very good looking coffee lol that could be up on a poster :grin:

1 Like

Relaxing and unwinding after a long night of work. My feet and my legs are so fucking sore, I’ve been out and about all day. One more day, let’s finish this work week out strong, dammit!

1 Like

:joy::joy:thaanx bro! It is good tasting too! :yum: starting my day now with a smile! :grin: enjoy your x-mas gratification :tada:and have a good rest my friend! :star2:

Stay strong :muscle:t2:-good rest my friend :crescent_moon::star2:

1 Like

Knitting last minute gift!!! I will never do this again!!!

Goodmorning from rainy and cold Athens ,Greece .How are you ???

5 Likes