What are you doing right now?

Nooopoe. Next week I’m only working Wednesday and Thursday. We get Monday and Tuesday off for the holiday, and Friday and the following Monday off for New Year’s.

It’s so good! Well - I thought so…

On the floor with the cat…annoying each other… :pouting_cat:

1 Like

What are you listing?

What is that D;

Ncjsjfjskfjsnf

Ha! We get Sunday and Monday off

Muwhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Yeah I just outed myself. Me has jobbie

1 Like

Getting ready to do last minute Christmas shopping for my mom

1 Like

Just woke up, can’t fall back asleep so most likely gonna go last minute Christmas shopping

5 Likes

Enjoy it a lil maybe?! :grinning:@arya - and it’s still 5 days- so no rush :joy:

On topic: got home- lazy evening ahead :heart_eyes:

1 Like

At work eating breakfast

chilling in bed and watching the chase usa on netflix. i’m sick again. uggggggghhhhh. gonna drink some eggnog

Managed to listen to One More Light Live! Very good album!

Edit - I apologise for the word typo. My iPad has a mind of its own, :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Got it yesterday - still afraid to open it…

6 Likes

I played it but couldn’t get passed one more light

2 Likes

I am anxious to just fall in a big black hole while listening to it- so I left it in the car- it’s the most emotional album for me… after they released „heavy“ I got in heavy discussions with some other soldiers and I left the forums for some month- my return was the 21.07. - one of the darkest days in my life this year- and in my silly head I ignored the OML -tour… and I guess listening to it will tear up all these dark emotions… I will try it- for sure… when the time feels right, and maybe not alone …

6 Likes

I had to listen to with my mom and still I couldn’t make though the whole album and when one more light played I just couldn’t listen anymore and I still don’t know if I can finish the album yet

4 Likes

Get Christmas wishes

20171221_000620

3 Likes

20171220_045007
Just Finished a tree

3 Likes

Enforcing last power reserves to get my butt in motion- :joy: man I am sooo tired… :sleeping: my second coffee ahead and my tripping plans going to get concrete… I want to see the sun :sunny:and the ocean…:ocean:

4 Likes

laying in my recliner, hoping to actually sleep tonight…:sleeping:

2 Likes

One more day to go till Four days off!

Watching the weather forecast… :sun_behind_rain_cloud:

1 Like