What are you doing right now?

If you can do this, you can sew :slight_smile: Just needs practice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The reason is I don’t like directions :joy::joy: Most of the times I try to stay on track with a pattern and I end up doing something else because I got bored!!! So sewing something that needs a pattern it will be too difficult!!

4 Likes

It’s the same with me!! :smiley:

2 Likes

Yayyyyyyyy I am not alone!!! I see on ravelry all these pieces that look alike and I feel bad that mine has a twist!!!

2 Likes

Even mine… Can do basics… She taught me when I was in 5th grade

Mee too… Didnt sew since days… Last time was a mth ago I guess…

Never… I wont leave you alone… :laughing: :wink:
Even if you have difference…

1 Like

Well it was one of my best days of life…
I enjoyed a lot + also talked to a good friend for 3 hours… We live far away but now I feel her very close to my heart.
She is really very nice. I am just blessed to have her as a friend… My biggest blessings to her.

It feels like I am having the happy things back… I am reviving into new me… It’s just because of lot of love which y’all have given. Gratitudes straight from my heart :blush:

So after big great day… Currently… Back to study accounts. Practicing journal making. :joy:

2 Likes

That’s great!! It makes me really happy to read that

Just finished writing a lyric, now I’ll start with the sounds (after lunch, 'cause I’m hungry haha)

1 Like

Thanks @agusdbianco
Wow… So you make your own sounds??

1 Like

I’m just starting haha
I only know piano so that’s how I’ll start, because of what this song is about maybe that will be enough, but if not I’ll have to ask friends for help

3 Likes

Want to hear/read your song! If you want to share with us… :relaxed:

1 Like

Sure, this is the lyric:

I can’t believe you’re really gone
The way you left only feels wrong
I want to see your smile again
Like always shinning in your face

You were the voice leading the way
You were the light in darkest days
Through any storm you helped us out
“You’re not alone” you said out loud

If I can listen to my heart
I’ll hear the angel’s voice inside
I know he’ll sing and be my guide
Or maybe scream, let it all out

Through any storm you helped us out
“You’re not alone” you said out loud

Your voice will never be replaced
Your light will never fade away
(If I can listen to my heart
I’ll hear the angel’s voice inside)
(If I can listen to my heart
I’ll hear the angel’s voice inside)
Your voice will never be replaced
Your light will never fade away

It doesn’t have a name yet, I’m thinking maybe “Your Voice” is a good one. It’s a really personal song, but at the same time it isn’t, because I was thinking about how I feel, but also wanted to put myself in other people’s shoes like, trying to see things from their perspective, so… tell me what you think

4 Likes

I’m not a music critic… :sweat_smile: but I like it! :smile: seems that you thought of Chester when you wrote or is only my impression?
(Btw: got to go for now!we’ll continue later!:rofl: )

3 Likes

You’re totally right, I was, in fact, thinking of Chester. I wrote it expresing my feelings and thinking about other fans (I had never been in any forum when I started writing it, but I had seen all the pictures and read the posts that LPLive, LPFanCorner and LPAssociation were sharing) and also about the guys in LP and Chester’s family and friends, everything that I had read during that first week. So, I just wanted to express all those things people where saying, what Chester meant to all of them and to me as well.
The fact that you understood the lyric and liked it means a lot to me, thanks!!

1 Like

I am better at this… :slight_smile: Way better than sewing!!

3 Likes

Came home late, had to deal with house moving stuff and now I’m dead tired, I just need my bed.

2 Likes

Are you any close to your bed??

I’m still not done with the house stuff and my bed is pretty far, yeah. I have to find the courage to go upstairs.

4 Likes

This is the part I like most… because it’s less or more what I feel when I hear Chester sing…

Thanks to you for shared it and for trust in my opinion…:blush:

1 Like

@georkost Great one!’:clap: :+1:

I really hope that you get sufficient rest. You’ve been working long. Sleep well… :slight_smile:

@agusdbianco great lyrics… :smile:
2nd para is my favorite one

1 Like

@lpfan61 @Honey8 You’re so nice!! Thanks, I’m really glad you like it

2 Likes