What are you doing right now?

We bought this one yesterday, made me cry :heart: And also a t-shirt.
Need to get Meteora somewhere, it’s not available in my city…

4 Likes

starting the day and looking to find a coffee…

3 Likes

Did you find it?? … :wink:

Currently music + lunch

1 Like

Mending an old LP t-shirt. I bought it second hand and it’s too short (small size) so I’m making it like there’s another shirt underneath…

It will probably end a disaster, because my sewing machine can’t sew elastic textil, but yeah… I will send picture when I’m done :joy:

4 Likes

Yeah!! I want to see it!! Good luck with it :smile:

1 Like

Warm welcomes to all!! :wink:

1 Like

Getting ready to go to work… I just want to stay home and sleeeeeeeeep.

4 Likes

So sad! Try to come home soon … :slight_smile:

And take a bit of breaks in between

1 Like

@Honey8 done!

Took wayyyy more time than I expected, broke one needle and it’s a bit tight, but I think it was worth it :smiley:

Everything orange was not there before (except the logo) :slight_smile:

6 Likes

It looks great :slight_smile: Good job :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well done!!it doesn’t seem rearranged!very good! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you guys :blush:

2 Likes

Soo nice!! You and @georkost are great in stiching stuff!!

2 Likes

Actually , I suck at stitching!!! I cannot use a machine and my hand sewing skills don’t exist!!

2 Likes

Lol… You can… Dont lie :joy: :joy:
(Kidding.)
Its okay… You are a great weaver indeed

1 Like

awww you guys are so sweet :heart: :hugs: :hugs: @Honey8 thanks :slight_smile:

@georkost, you don’t need a machine to sew, it’s just faster, but it’s better to do by hand (I’m too lazy). And I’m sure you’d learn it in no time :slight_smile:
My mother was a professional sewer so few tricks got sticked on me, but I am not good at it either :slight_smile:
Not mentioning that knitting is way much harder so this must be a piece of cake for you :smiley:

3 Likes

When I was little (a looooooooooooong time ago , my mother taught me how to sew by hand… I can do basic things… repair a hole and sew a button…for anything else I am useless… You knit too… it’s not easy but it’s not that hard :slight_smile: :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

If you can do this, you can sew :slight_smile: Just needs practice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The reason is I don’t like directions :joy::joy: Most of the times I try to stay on track with a pattern and I end up doing something else because I got bored!!! So sewing something that needs a pattern it will be too difficult!!

4 Likes