What are you doing right now?

At this hour, always me and @mishelka3 on line… :rofl:

2 Likes

It’s just because it’s summer, I’m here every day :slight_smile:
When the school starts, I’ll have so much work I’ll be happy to sit and do nothing for 5 minutes before sleep every day :smiley:

2 Likes

You’re right… I will be busy the afternoons instead… :open_book:

1 Like

When winter comes I will knit the days and nights away!!! I am a stay at home mum so there is plenty of time between things with kids :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yep, that’s me after XMas :smiley:

Am I the only one who’s reading this with John Snow’s voice in my head? :laughing:

2 Likes

I was sure that someone would say it even though I have never seen a single minute of got :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lunch … Hoping to have a bit of free time today so that I can post ballad

2 Likes

I searched for italian news about the event in Los Angeles…
Almost all italian tabloids wrote that it’s the city of Phoenix that will organize it in Los Angeles… !! :woman_facepalming:
Journalists = no comment
They didn’t understand that Phoenix is Dave…:woman_facepalming: :no_mouth:

6 Likes

:laughing::laughing::laughing::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

so they carefully read the statement…:expressionless::expressionless: no comment!

3 Likes

http://us.geotargit.com/called.php?qcity=Phoenix

Send them this link to decide which city named Phoenix is the best for the event!!!:joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

I want to disappear right now… :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Came home early from work and just had lunch… about to chill and be lazy for the rest of the day.

2 Likes

so good to hear that :smile:

currently checking and costomizing my website (its been days i didnt check it :roll_eyes: )

Listening to Thirty seconds to mars’ new song because my housemate is a big fan (me not as much). Its great they are doing what they want to do and not what some self-entitled “fans” want them to do…

I like it!

Night here… Sleeping… Good night everyone…
Well, good day for US people :blush:

1 Like

Good night @Honey8 !see you tomorrow! :hugs:

2 Likes

You too @lpfan61 !! :wink:

1 Like

The earlier years were the best. The mullet contest was FANTASTIC! Lol!!!

1 Like

The Linkinpark.com store has added a few new items. I thought the One More Light World Tour T-Shirt was pretty cool since its in limited quantities and were made in preparation for the tour that obviously won’t happen.