What about Rise Against? ;)

Ok friends :slight_smile: We all love Linkin Park… but what do you think about Rise Against?

I think they are really good! … [wink]

they are okay :slight_smile:

[quote=ShineyShadow]Ok friends :slight_smile: We all love Linkin Park… but what do you think about Rise Against?

I think they are really good! … [wink][/quote]

Collapse (Post Amerika) and Re-Education Through Labor are my favourite tracks by RA :smiley:

They make amazing and inspiring music! I love how the lyrics speak and tell us story about this world :smiley:
I’m a big fan of their music, but I don’t really catch up with the members though.

i love Rise Against! i saw them on 6-4-11 at KROQ Weenie Roast 2011 @ Verizon Wireless Amphitheater in Irvine, CA!
they were awesome live! :slight_smile:

Love them! They’re so cool…Still waiting to see them live tho :confused:

My favourite band! Love almost every song. I had the pleasure to meet them after the show in Mainz last march. Very cool guys!
Going to see them again next year in march.

I love them… mainly because of the message in their songs, they really do care about the people and our planet and animals rights…I admire everything what they do…But i dont like their first 2 albums…but after those two i love everything…and the last one Endgame is one of my favorit cds ever!

[quote=VixLP]i love Rise Against! i saw them on 6-4-11 at KROQ Weenie Roast 2011 @ Verizon Wireless Amphitheater in Irvine, CA!
they were awesome live! :)[/quote]
Me too!! well I saw part of their performance…but I still got to see them live xD

I LOVE RISE AGAINST! Def one of my favorite bands eveeer!!! [heart] Probably a fan since 2006 when their album The Sufferer & the Witness came out :slight_smile:

I’m gonna see them in December and I can’t wait!!! They were so amazing at KROQ Weenie Roast, I finally have a chance to see them in PIT! (i had seats when i first saw them)
I have load of favorite songs, anyone have a favorite song(s) from their latest album, Endgame?

[quote=lpfmfan][quote=VixLP]i love Rise Against! i saw them on 6-4-11 at KROQ Weenie Roast 2011 @ Verizon Wireless Amphitheater in Irvine, CA!
Me too!! well I saw part of their performance…but I still got to see them live xD

I LOVE RISE AGAINST! Def one of my favorite bands eveeer!!! [heart] Probably a fan since 2006 when their album The Sufferer & the Witness came out :slight_smile:

I’m gonna see them in December and I can’t wait!!! They were so amazing at KROQ Weenie Roast, I finally have a chance to see them in PIT! (i had seats when i first saw them)
I have load of favorite songs, anyone have a favorite song(s) from their latest album, Endgame?
[/quote]

awesome! i was so glad i was able to see them at Weenie Roast! they were awesome!
wow, you’re lucky! have a great time! i hope to see them again one day!
i have many favs too. my favs from Endgame are Help Is on the Way, Endgame and Make It Stop :slight_smile:

Gotta love 'em

My second favorite band after Linkin Park. Huge fan of their work, and what they stand for. I’m in the process of creating a tattoo design I want done someday.

[quote=VixLP][quote=lpfmfan][quote=VixLP]i love Rise Against! i saw them on 6-4-11 at KROQ Weenie Roast 2011 @ Verizon Wireless Amphitheater in Irvine, CA!

They are a pretty good band. Ive always thought they were similar to Nickelback and Godsmack lol. Ive heard from some friends that their lyrics are very meaningful a lot of the time :D.

Not really

I really like Rise Against. I find Tim McIlrath’s voice similar to Chester’s. Plus, they are the only counter-culture band I listen to, and it’s fun. I’m seeing them in concert this year.

They are very good :smiley:

I love them! I’m such a sucker for lyrics and their songs are amazing! Just bought tickets a couple days ago to see them on February 1st in Lowell! Can’t wait! XD

[quote=VixLP]i love Rise Against! i saw them on 6-4-11 at KROQ Weenie Roast 2011 @ Verizon Wireless Amphitheater in Irvine, CA!
i also saw them at that concert. rise against comes to san diego in april so i got a ticket to see them again.i like them alot but nowhere as much as i love LP. i really cant wait til i can see linkin park again in concert

My favorite song is Re-Education (Through Labor)