Wedding Song Idea Story

No wonder you kept her :star_struck::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::joy:
Besides her men, she has great taste too! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: jk jk
Great taste clear across!

You know, I’m just offended we never got invites :triumph::joy:

2 Likes

Are you hitting on me? If so she’ll have competition :joy: jk

I mean If you want to come to Minnesota you’re more then welcome too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Consider it an Invite lol

2 Likes

:rofl: don’t get excited :neutral_face:
I was just saying poor girl :joy:

Oh I’m booking my flight right now :thinking::joy:

damn :joy: :joy:
I see now I read that wrong lol :joy:

perfect! :joy:

2 Likes

From the bachelor party to the wedding … you get some real vacation! :smiley:

1 Like

Wauw, that’s a good cover. :slightly_smiling_face:
Congratulations that you are getting married :blush: :champagne: :partying_face: :confetti_ball:

:three::one: :next_track_button: :notes::heavy_check_mark:

1 Like

One Month! :scream::scream:

5 Likes

You misstyped the emojis- let me correct you - it must have been :heart_eyes::partying_face:

4 Likes

:scream::scream::scream:
:lock::link::chains::coffin::baby_symbol::sos:

2 Likes

:roll_eyes: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Loool - that’s why they run from you :stuck_out_tongue::joy:- @framos1792 :crazy_face: looks like you haven’t learned that - if it is Mrs.Right :heart: - then it’s the biggest gift :gift_heart: you can get … soooo romantic - :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

ah yes thats what it was damn auto correct :joy: :joy:

But I have said it before I really am excited for it, just crazy how fast it’s been lol :smile:

@framos1792 you paint a very detailed picture of marriage… well some marriages :joy:

@theearlywalker maybe we dedicate this thread to @framos1792 once my wedding is complete :wink::joy:

2 Likes

:innocent::innocent: I didn’t say anything :face_with_hand_over_mouth::grimacing:

:rofl::sob::sob::sob::broken_heart:
Meaaaaaan!
I’m trying, I’m trying :roll_eyes:

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I have to be the devils advocate tampering down the girls’ squeals of emotion :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: (actually tryna Hide my own squeals :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::joy: jk

Oof… that Charlie spammer will be back before it’s used by me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::rofl:

5 Likes

Lmao :joy: so nice- everything here tonight :joy::joy::joy: rofl :rofl:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::rofl:

I think, when I get married. I will sing What I Believe from Skillet to my future wife. I love that song. And the lyrics is very good. :ok_hand: :metal: But first, need to practice how to play it in the guitar :laughing:

1 Like

Does that mean you can sing? :smiley: :grin:

:joy: :joy: :joy:

@drounzer great song choice! :+1:

1 Like

Well yeah a bit, but nothing special. I always hear from people that they like it, when I’m singing. :laughing: so sometimes i play a joke on them :like ; Do you mean that or is it sarcastic? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: and then they will react like No,no no, it’s sounds lovely :flushed:
Then i laugh because it’s always great to see people in shock, thinking that the compliment they giving could be sarcastic, you know what i mean? :smile:

2 Likes