Wedding Song Idea Story

That’s pretty bad-a! Haha did you char the outside of the boxes yourself? They look awesome haha dead pool socks…I have to add them to my repertoire lol my tapatio hot sauce socks are on here somewhere :stuck_out_tongue: I’m too shy to put the batsman ones with the cape up hehe

A little idea to add! Getting them belt buckles of different superheroes :grin: best man gets the wonder woman one hehe

1 Like

@amitrish Haha darn right it’s a crossover episode :rofl: I’ll do my best otherwise I’m sure I could make more :grin:

@framos1792 thanks! Yeah I did char it! My family has does quite a bit of wood working, and I’ve always liked the charred look. I have quite a few deadpool socks along with a few other gamer/nerdy socks haha. Can’t be ashamed there :nerd_face:
Love it :rofl: best man should definitely wear a wonder woman one!

1 Like

How I love your idea!! What a way to pay tribute to LP AND your union together. I love it.

Just my two cents - One More Light mourns the loss of a friend who died. I’m not so sure the melancholy melody is ideal for a wedding. HOWEVER! What about Castle of Glass, Iridescent or The Catalyst? Each of those has a more bonding theme in the lyrics.

As for the first dance - and to hilaryfol, what about “A Light That Never Comes” as you and your beloved are each other’s light that came!

@lmildon This is true, mostly went with it because it’s one of our favorite songs (I even have it tattooed on my arm), haven’t found many more with the cello, but whose to say I won’t?

Have you tried looking for Crawling? I think it should have a good sound with cello since the original has that particular intro and the whole sound as well… :thinking: but don’t know really… :sweat_smile: just wondering…

2 Likes

I actually did find crawling, didn’t think it was all that bad just not sure how I feel for it to be a wedding song haha.

Iridescent is actually really nice too.

2 Likes

Cool! :smile:

Congrats!!! Can’t wait to see your pictures!!

1 Like

@bassilok thanks! :grin:

When you said nerdy, I imagined your invitations looked like this :stuck_out_tongue:
IMG_1775

And don’t forget to add this to your vows! Lol

IMG_1780

5 Likes

I would definitely do that for my invitations! Lol but I’m pretty sure that wont fly :rofl:
But I might have to add the fries to my wedding vows :laughing:

3 Likes

UPDATE: We have started a health kick to lose a little bit of weight… I think it’d be safe to say “It’s Easier to Run” at this point right? :rofl:

6 Likes

@justinkilmer, I was immidiatly intrigued by this topic! I love it when people use songs that not many other people use for weddings and stuff. This one is awesome to use :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: congratz by the way :wink:

My husband and I used this song. I can still picture myself walking down the aisle :heart_eyes:

So I’m 100% sure you guys will have the same with the song you chose, it’s gonna be perfect! Can’t wait for the pictures :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: enjoy the preparations

3 Likes

Great idea! Congratulations and best of luck in the years to come in your marriage!

2 Likes

I forgot about this topic :scream::scream::scream:
lol

@birdy1989 thanks! and I was super excited when she told me it was a good idea, love the song you guys chose!!

I will definitely post some photos for you guys when the time comes :smile:
As you may have seen in the “What are you Doing” topic - I feel like I’ve been the one more stressed about it all :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: but only 113 days left!got this!

@kasey2 Thank you so much :smile: I’m excited for it, but it’s also starting to hit me, like holy Sh*t I’m going to be married :joy:

6 Likes

elope and get rid of the stress :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :rofl:

You really want to mess with a bride to be? :thinking:

2 Likes

well no :sweat_smile: I just mean maybe she would like the idea of not having to deal with the stress :sweat_smile:

it always seems like such a good idea in the tv shows :roll_eyes::innocent: the office…how I met your motherrrr… ahem ahem :joy: they always have a mini elope version so they have a memory of just them two and then being happy with that makes the “family” one not feel so stressful :crazy_face::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

This is what I wanted

2 Likes

Oh, you ment elope together! :joy:
That sounds always great, in theory.
My ex and I had this idea, we travel to Denmark, you can get married there easily. Just to escape the stress.
My soon to be mother in law said to that:
“Okay! When will we going?”

2 Likes