Weather and climate

Stay safe man, hope you won’t be affected!

Sending you strength there!! :four_leaf_clover::muscle: I hope for least destruction!

Myside hot snd humid. Forecast says its gonna rain tmro because of a cyclone passing by… this is it 3rd or 4th cyclone this year. One had recently hit Western coast very badly. Maharashtra gujarat and pune states at great risk.

1 Like

Screenshot_20191215-062659
Snow ahead :roll_eyes:

It’s getting cooler…24C at nights…feels good!

2 Likes

Screenshot_20191218-104350_Weather it very cold

I’d like to call off Xmas this year. Xmas with plus 13 degrees Celcius is a misunderstanding.

EDIT: I complained about the weather in December above so today morning as a punishment I had to scratch my windscreen.

1 Like

Gonna be a nice one
Screenshot_20191224-083148

It’s January in Central New York. It’s mild and there’s no snow, and I don’t like it.

We’re going to pay for it in February, though.

@anomalia said the same about the weather broadcast in Poland. That’s right around the corner. So it could get an interesting spring :flushed: :cold_face:

Bay the way, Anna, where are you? :thinking::pleading_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

From what I’ve been hearing, next month is projected to be one of the worst Februarys here on record.

On the seat next to you.
Winter in February woudn’t be bad at all. I’m afraid it may come at Easter time (as it did 7 year ago).

1 Like

This seems really nice and calm…

Screenshot_20200109-070544

3 Likes

How about no
Screenshot_20200119-101532

That’s nice, more than what we currently have here. It was even raining earlier.

Stormy like hell outside.
But I’m home right now.
North Germany is used to that kind of weather.
The news from the south are more creepy.
No trains in the whole country right now.

1 Like

I just walked through the most apocalyptic weather I’ve seen in a long time and I loved it. :joy:

Was on my way home from uni, got off at my station and it was raining. As I was walking, the rain got heavy and then wind picked up. Then it got heavier and a lightning storm broke out. After a couple of mins, the lightning stopped and the really sharp hail that was then supercharged into my face by the wind started. Hurt like hell. Finally, it started sleeting / snowing as I was walking up my road. All of this happened in like 20 mins. :joy:

Never in my life have I been this wet. I would have been drier if I had fallen into a lake. The only parts of me that were completely dry were my feet because I was wearing my boots as always. My heroic bag took an absolute battering and let no water in. It keeps finding ways to surprise me, that bag.

I came home and there was nobody in, so I ended up stripping down to my pants. When my mum and sister came home, my mum legit thought I had just stepped out of the shower. LMAO

5 Likes

This is why shorts in winter are a bad idea. Drink something warm before you get a cold. I missed all the rain somehow, but still really cold! One of our birds just hung onto the bird feeder for dear life while it swayed insanely in the wind. Birds are so fucking awesome!

Shorts in this weather were a good idea. It kept me cool for once and I wasn’t drenched in my own sweat for a change. Also, if I’d worn jeans, my legs would have been blue.

2 Likes

Love your story!
Totally into such weather too.
At least, if I don’t have to stay for hours in it after I’m soaked. :joy:

This was actually very close to my ideal weather. The looks people were giving me as I casually walked down the street as they were cowering in all sorts of places. :joy:

1 Like