Weather and climate

Hell yeah, my ideal temp starts at a min of 15. As I’ve said many a time before, I’m happy between 5 and 15.

1 Like

We had 38C again yesterday
Today dropped significantly but dinner don’t want to leave

1 Like

WHEN IS MONSOON GOING TO END!!! I AM FED UP! :weary:

c’mon annual rainfall should be 2300cm now it’s above 3500 it’s flooded! I want dry days now!

2 Likes

I’m ready for the cool down.
Screenshot_20191002-093920

2 Likes

Monsoon are never end they Will come and winter is started so be ready to cool :foggy::fog::cloud::cloud::smiley:

Wo that’s Great :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:cool

Screenshot_2019-10-05-23-37-59-37

Atleast less rains, but i hate the October heat! :frowning_face_with_open_mouth:
My side it’s always humid + heat entire year except dec-jan

3 Likes

Screenshot_20191007-090949_Weather
:flushed:

2 Likes

Unfortunatelly, it seemed so in the morning here, too.
I must tell you it has taken me by surprise - my scratcher and windscreen protection will come probably tomorrow if I’m lucky enough.

1 Like

Thats just :exploding_head:
There you are, all planning and now this!

1 Like

A week too late.

1 Like

Definitely fall…or winter?Screenshot_20191012-091849

1 Like

Monsoon withdrawl at the end of october :weary: i mean seriously this year winter is going to come or not!
Humid as always :sweat:

Screenshot_2019-10-22-22-45-54-25

2 Likes

It’s ridiculously windy here :neutral_face:

Have you come to Poland?

Lol arrived just yesterday :grimacing:

This is the part that sucks about being the city of trees

4 Likes

Hey, checking in… keep getting crazy alerts about your weather, the fires, etc. :slightly_smiling_face::purple_heart:

Yeah I have to admit it’s getting bad
One fire just started around 15 minutes from home that closed interstate 5 which is big for us here, there’s another that closed hwy 80 30-40 minutes from me, 200k evacuated towards the bay
And the winds aren’t stopping at all :grimacing:

There’s quite a few fallen trees here too now
No way they’ll shut our power out but I feel for the people that did, they shut it for 2mil in the state now

All praise for the firefighters :sweat_smile: earning their keep these days :confused:

6 Likes

Ouch!!! Yea, I saw you guys also have a statewide emergency… got me nervous. As long as you’re alright! Hang in there & stay safe. :hugs: The firefighters are always earning their keep in your state & not in a good way. :confused:

3 Likes

Stay safe…

1 Like