Weather and climate

Spider bite? Cool thing!
Never had one. Just mosquito and gadflay. And of course ticks, probably 20 to 30 this year alone.

Ot
Delayed my bike dog run today and just made it home in front of a thunderstorm. So it is raining and cooling down, finally.
Screenshot_2019-07-29-16-05-16
:blush:

1 Like

No reaction on spider bites either…
Now that I think of it… Maybe I’m infecting the bugs instead when they bite :grin:

Clamer here. The rains , floods and strorms have shifted towards the country. I hope for least damage. There was a cloud brusr last evening in the state where my dad is working now… :slightly_frowning_face: hope everything goes well.

Screenshot_2019-08-01-09-41-26-75

Screenshot_2019-08-01-09-41-35-00

Screenshot_2019-08-01-09-41-41-80

The windspeed is killing actually…

2 Likes

Screenshot_20190803-083135

1 Like

It’s quite muggy in my area today, don’t like it.

1 Like

Finally, the temperature is within my comfort zone. Currently enjoying a 16C room temp.

3 Likes

this is wow.

temp: 33
humidity : 85%
wind speed : 16kmph
me : took a cold :shower: but again :hot_face:

3 Likes

IMG_20190819_200334

I love sunsets in that place

7 Likes

IMG_20190821_181048

Why nobody said that I post in the wrong topic??? :joy::joy:

9 Likes

I thought you were showing us what great weather you have instead of telling us about it :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Νope!!! I thought I was posting on when and where :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I had that suspicion initially.

2 Likes

The weather here has been fairly disgusting the past few days. It’s currently 32C here, I’m but one piece of clothing away from being completely naked and I’m still roasting.

4 Likes

Tomorrow is gonna get cold, will drop to 16C they say

1 Like

Been at about 38C all week long, hopefully last day today before a tiny sip but summer not going anywhere yet for us :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I still can’t for the life of me fathom out how people actually like this weather. What kind of psychotic masochist likes being hot, wet and sticky all the time? I’m being dead serious when I say this, the majority of the humidity in my room is caused by me sweating, the rest of it is from me breathing. It’s not a humid day.

3 Likes

It’s kind of satisfying :flushed:

Being sweaty and sticky all the time?

Most the time at work I’m sweaty and sticky
You learn to live with it lol

Sounds grimy lol but sweat in the heat is the best thing, a tiny breeze feels cold against your skin (even articicial breeze if you moving)
We literally will use sweaters in the heat, right now I’m wearing a long sleeve shirt :crazy_face: it’s cold against your body :man_shrugging:t2:
Oh oh oh! Same feeling as walking barefoot in the mud :joy: the squishiness :joy:

2 Likes

When you’re outside, it’s fine. But I’m in a room with no air-flow. If I open a window or a door I just let the heat in and a warm air current that does jack for cooling, it’s like a crappy desk fan that does nothing but turbocharge hot air into your face.

This is how you get sick. lol

1 Like