Weather and climate

Man fuck me, this is THE worst weather I’ve ever experienced. I feel sorry for everyone who has to work during these days

3 Likes

We have it good today. What’s it like on your side, @rickvanmeijel?

Boiling in my own sweat constantly. 31 degrees inside, no energy and barely sleeping. To summarize: hell. They say it will start cooling down tomorrow.

1 Like

It’s 29 here and it feels like a totally reasonal temp…legit. I thought it was like 22. Goes to show how bad yesterday was.

1 Like

Miracles have happened, room temp is currently 19C.

3 Likes

Our turn
41 tomorrow

2 Likes

41C is to bad! We are a bit lucky this time. The temps went lower till 28C and its heavy downpour with winds around 25-30 kmph. Atleast can sleep well at night. EU is heating bad it was in news here the other day too! try staying cool!

3 Likes

It’s already cooling down, thank the gods :sweat:

2 Likes

Fuck, 21 degrees an it feels really cold today… Fuck this North European weather it’s always “too”
Too warm
Too cold
Too wet
Too dry

2 Likes

It’s never too cold or too wet

1 Like

It’s amazing! I haven’t slept this good in a week!

3 Likes

I’m still itchy AF, so no proper sleep for me yet. :expressionless:

2 Likes

42.22C :skull:

2 Likes

Just this.
Everything said and done.
Temperature is at durable 19 C.
All ready to give in to exhaustion and just fall asleep.
Then the mosquito bites start talking.
I’m itching.
No me, I’m itching way more.
No, it’s me, you haven’t realist me, right in your popliteal.
:expressionless:

@framos1792 I can’t even imagine such temperatures! :exploding_head: :muscle:

2 Likes

The final count of bites that I got that night is 16. It happened in 2h. They’re starting to subside, but they’re driving me mad.

3 Likes

You win.
Just count 12 still itching one.
And deng, I tend to scratch blood, at least when I’m half asleep.

1 Like

oh you poor people :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
One of the few advantages of taking this much medication is that I don’t get bitten by mosquitoes and the few times they do bite, it itches for like 2 minutes and the bite’s gone :smiley:
But I’m already kinda resistant to such things, even bee stings don’t hurt or give any reaction…

2 Likes

Ok. You win :roll_eyes:

:heart:

It’s a bit hot again today, it makes my brain hurt. I feel like a walking dead today.

2 Likes

Mine was a spider from what I could work out. I’ve seen exactly 3 mosquitos in the past 2 years here, and I killed all of them before they could do anything.

2 Likes