Seeing all yours, I stop complaining :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Wow most of you have high hot weather and most of you have cold weather

It’s 60 degrees in San francisco

So that’s Farenheit or Celcius?

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

There’s a really good looking storm brewing right over my head. Lightning’s going mad, thunder is building up very slightly.

4 Likes

What on Earth is happening outside? Massive thunderstorm! It’s pretty crazy.

4 Likes

I’m loving this. I think someone’s either already been killed or something’s already on fire because I smell burning and hear sirens in the distance. :joy:

2 Likes

Man that lightning is crazy!!!

1 Like

I need more thunder. One of them was so loud that it rattled my window frame.

2 Likes

Wow! That’s mad!

1 Like

And it seems to be over. :confused:

1 Like

why is the world either boiling or drowning?!

Rains here too, but humidity never ends! its soo hot!!

2 Likes

God save us everyone will we burn inside the fires of a thousand suns!?! Loving the panic over here :joy:

6 Likes

What annoys me is that the rain did exactly nothing about the temperature. The coldest I’ve seen it get is 28C.

It’s Fahrenheit for the states

It’s 11:37am right now in London. According to my weather app, it’s 37 degrees with a real feel of 42. Welcome to hell!

3 Likes

I don’t think it’s 37 yet, at least not in my area. I’ve had the windows wide open in my room for the last ~28h, so room temp is the same as the external temp, thermometer is only clocking 29…for now.

2 Likes

My weather app decided to quit it this morning at 6:55. Totally understandable. But i still threatened to uninstall her.
On the other hand, the image is quite soothing.
Screenshot_2019-07-25-13-17-37

Workes again :expressionless:

Screenshot_2019-07-25-18-08-31

1 Like

Room temp is now up to 36C, my laptop is not happy, my body even less so. It’s so hot that my body is spasing out and getting goosebumps.

1 Like

It just started chucking it down out of nowhere and I hear thunder again.

EDIT: It only lasted 10 mins, there was no storm and now it’s worse than it was before because it’s humid as well.

3 Likes