Up until 30 I can handle fairly well, everything above that not so well :joy:

1 Like

32°C with real feel 36°C… Summer is here

3 Likes

Same here 36 with rain breaks lol

1 Like

IMG_20190624_175452

3 Likes

Currently 27.4 in my room. There’s no wind today and there’s plenty of clouds, which means the heat has nowhwere to go and the helicopters now vibrate my desk when they fly over because it all refelcts from the clouds.

2 Likes

I believe you are ‘happy’ now. I can’t complain as I went out of the office with cold feet (airconditioning that gives you goosebumps). At home it’s also not that bad. I’ve got only one window turned to the west.

1 Like

The bloody humidity combined with intense heat makes this weather freaking disgusting. I’m nearly choking over here

3 Likes

It’s insane, it’s too early to be this hot here. This humidity and heat better not stick around for long.

2 Likes

Screenshot_20190624-151727

1 Like

I’ve been sticky all day. It’s disgusting.

How’s the cloud cover in your area? It’s solid cloud for as far as I can see from my room, it’s keeping all the heat and humidity.

2 Likes

It’s just as bad over here. At work too… even in the park was ubearable.

2 Likes

It’s finally starting to cool down very slightly in my area, it’s not much, but you can notice it and there is a very slight breeze too. Let’s hope it gets better.

3 Likes

Weather is miles better today. Temp is reasonable-ish, humidity has dropped off a cliff and there’s a bit of wind.

2 Likes

agreed damn. Seriously it kills. :hot_face:

same here for me today. temp doesn’t matter much when its so humid. its gonna be worse anyway… Just took a shower and relaxing before i hit the bed

Its around 35-37C here. But humidity is high during day. At night at least wind speed is higher, it makes weather cooler.

2 Likes

This is disgusting

1 Like

It’s already 32 in the shade in my area. At least it’s not humid.

EDIT:

13:36 : We’re now up to 35 in the shade and 25 inside.

20:26 : It’s down to 31 outside in the shade and up to 29.4 inside with no airflow.

External temps peaked at 36 in the shade and 51 in the sun, though that one’s to be taken with a grain of salt.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Temp’s dropping nicely tonight, I might even be able to go to bed before sunrise. Currently at 23C and dropping. I hope it gets to at least 20.

1 Like

How is the weather?! Is nobody complaining?

Here the temperature dropped by ca. 15 C and which - together with a cold wind - is not really better than the previous heat.

1 Like

Here it’s perfect, 15C, sunny, a little breeze.

And if I had to choose anything about 30C or 14C and rain, I would choose last one. Oh, what do I tell, I even prefer 0C and ice rain.

1 Like