Weather and climate

In this week we suppose to have 91.4 degrees, slowly melting again :rofl: How’s @framos1792 ? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

It’s 10am and it’s 85F(27.5C) and it’s on it’s way to 104f(40C) :crazy_face:

2 Likes

You beat me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: You need some popsicles over there ?:crazy_face::sunrise_over_mountains:

1 Like

Ohhhh boyyyy! :star_struck: do you have a ninja turtles one with the gumball eyes? :star_struck::crazy_face:

:thinking: I feel this is how you’re going to get me to go into your van :sob::joy:

1 Like

@anngelenee your my neighbour! How could you think you could compete with @framos1792 or @Honey8?

A case were I really like to be a loser! :hot_face:

2 Likes

@anna834 I’m just kidding and I know we just cant compare the temperatures …Not stupid💁🏽‍♀️

2 Likes

Never thought though. :kissing_heart:
Just horn in. :woozy_face:

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: wise girl :joy:
It’s sweet wanting to compete though :yum:

1 Like

Weather has been really good here. Decent temps of around 17C and rain all day, I love it. What I don’t love is my leaking ceiling. :expressionless:

That time it was 40-41C already here lol.
Now it’s cool. Cyclone hit near the coast so there were strong gust winds and rains. Pre- monsoon started

Nicee :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: just see leakage is repaired soon. We both can sleep better now lol.

Here’s
@lpfan61 your frog :joy:

Screenshot_2019-06-14-18-15-42-94

5 Likes

Probably not. The guy came to look at it yesterday, he said that the whole roof would need replacement as a repair isn’t feasible.

1 Like

So temporary soln bucket… i mean that bin? :sweat_smile:

What?

Roof leaking… temporary solution…

1 Like

Oh, no. I’ve now got a generic tub and an ice cream tub.

1 Like

Hope you can fix the leaking problems quickly @Honey8 @the_termin8r!

Screenshot_20190616-083418

3 Likes

22:17 24 degrees with real feel 27!

1 Like

Heat wave incoming, they say temperatures are gonna reach 40 degrees celsius :sob:

2 Likes

I thought you liked the heat? Or am I getting confused?