Weather and climate

I’d love this temperature in March.

2 Likes

It’s around 25-ish here. Hot but bearable. Hopefully it won’t go up to the 30s again.

2 Likes

Yesterday was pretty bad, I was walking around in the sun for a bit. Got so sweaty it was like I was wearing my bag.

1 Like

It’s been consistently 27C for the past few days and I hate it.

2 Likes

I second that. It’s such a weird weather. It’s cloudy and humid and yucky. When is winter time again!

3 Likes

Humidity is not too bad in my area, so I’m glad about that.

2 Likes

23 C but rainy, for me it’s just perfect weather after all that heat waves :cloud_with_rain:

2 Likes

calm weather but humidity still around 80%
temp : 30 C

2 Likes

Room temp is 18.5 and dropping, my hopes aren’t up for it staying like this for long.

1 Like

Raining. Getting the remnants of BarryScreenshot_20190715-143004 Screenshot_20190715-143111

Let’s complain… It’s been the third downpour this evening. Seems not to be the last one.

This is also unbelievable (as I like cold tempertures for sleeping) but I’ve just replaced my blanket with the warmer cover. Usually I do it late in September…

1 Like

I’d take your weather any day, it’s been roasting here recently. It was 29 today in my area.

1 Like

I’d appreciate the deal.

Pretty cold and raining here today
Two storms met above our house. That was LOUD

2 Likes

Excessive heat warning until the weekend :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Finally, some nice weather, gloomy, fairly cool and it just started raining.

2 Likes

It just started pissing down here as well! I’m going to enjoy this so much!

3 Likes

HOT
Screenshot_20190719-165445

1 Like

Forget the weather is hot with 34C and humidity 83%… , my phone is even more hot! I need to go to the store and change the battery ig… :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

We’ve got weather alerts here rain,hail and storm…

1 Like