Weather and climate

You both are on same place and always having different weather updates! :stuck_out_tongue:

We’re within London but in different areas.

Oh. I thought same place :+1:

Nice foggy morning, -3°C

20171205_090226

7 Likes

What to say. First i got the notification from google…

“Cyclone ockhi… heading towards Mumbai and gujarat side, likely to intensify till December 6”

Today 5th December. It rained like a dead thing. Madly…its is still raining. Cause of that school were closed today (i enjoyed the holiday :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:) But you know what, around 13 died in south India… its going northwards now… amen. Hoping for least destruction…

And the rains are likely to end till tmro morning

Screenshot_2017-12-05-21-05-08-16

The good thing was that temp. Dropped down a bit. There were 5% chances that i can wear my lovely winter jacket :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: but its gonna increase again… hehe…

1 Like

1512507231061778409633 I’m confused is this winter?

1 Like

It is winter season lol why ohh… because it’s slightly sunny where you are

1 Like

Raining today… it’s starting to get cold again.

Yeah. I know. Winters in Mumbai means these temp. Thats why we can never enjoy winters . And i want to go to a snowy place and build a snowman! :heart_eyes:

Ooh. The cyclone rains dropped the temp. Here too. How are the temperatures there?? 2-4 again??

It’s dropping to -2 to 3-4 from tomorrow, expecting snow on Sunday.

1 Like

Oh I see i didn’t know that that sucks wish I could bring you some snow :grin:

Freezing…

1 Like

It 36 degrees Fahrenheit it cold it going to be to freezing tonight

Well its fog and mist outside…

Screenshot_2017-12-09-07-08-17-11

It’s cold here.

Screenshot_20171211-103205

1 Like

The weather keeps changing here in South Africa. Sunny skies during the day and thunderstorms nearly every afternoon😖. And then random cold fronts pass over every now and then, bringing cold weather (thats not supposed to happen in summer😑)

2 Likes

I’m freezing today! It was -6 in the morning and it just went up to -1 now. I’m so getting sick.

1 Like

The snow out there is gnarly. It’s intensifying. I think the worst of it’s going to hit tonight, though.

We’re under a winter storm warning for the next 28 hours.

Currently 32°F/0°C

1 Like

Lots of rain here, been raining for 3days straight :fearful:

1 Like