Weather and climate

It Freezing out it 30 degrees now and it only going to be even colder to night.

1 Like

Here normal 30-29 C going on these days…

1 Like

It’s finally winter, which means that the cold weather is here to stay (Yayyyy!!!)

The snow hit hard today, causing most schools and businesses to close early, or cancelled after school activities.

Currently 25°F (feels like 16)
Currently -4°C (feels like -9)

It’s been surprisingly hot over here the last few days. Not cold at all.

That’s nice. A bit good after the winter wave :slight_smile:

It’s snowing again and it’s so cold! :confused:

2 Likes

I love snow! :heart_eyes:

Where I live, the sky is just grey and it’s rainning with wind.
The worst weather ever because you can’t use your umbrella with wind and even if you have a hood it’s just useless because with wind you have every single little drop crushing on your face. :joy:

1 Like

Apparently there was snow here around 8 according to my dad. It was just chucking it down with rain when I got up an hour ago.

1 Like

Reminds me of Mumbai rains!! Literally nothing can save you from getting wet! :sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

Same over here. Plus it was pretty sunny today. I don’t mind this weather though :grinning:

It’s only 5°F here right now. I’m freezing. I want Summer back

I just realized it’s one of the pats trophies in your pic lol thank you so much for garoppolo :sweat_smile:
Stay warm!

1 Like

:joy: Yeah, he’s making the Patriots look dumb for that trade right now.
Thanks. I’m trying.

1 Like

Lol at least they gained some fans/respect for wanting to do right by him and not sending him to browns purgatory :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Lol This is very true. I don’t even want to think about the headlines if that happened. :rofl:

1 Like

January 2019- Deshone Kizer and JIMMY GAROPPOLO seen out partying in Cleveland with johnny Manziel after another 0-16 season for the history books! lol
Really cool to have a football connosieur here now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’ll stop thread hijacking lol

1 Like

:rofl::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: haha that was good

It’s 47f over here in San francisco

1 Like

Here the temp. just doesn’t changes! Dude i want winters!! :open_mouth:

Screenshot_2017-12-29-13-27-53-15

1 Like

It’s quite cold over here and raining non stop.