Want to buy LPU cds to complete collection

I don’t know if you saw or have it already but LPU 13 cd is back in stock in the store :grin:

1 Like

:o no I hadnt! I must go check now haha. Thanks!

Nooooo :’( I had it in my shopping cart then had to sign in again and now it says sold out :frowning:

Oh no! Maybe they will restock it soon or you just need to re try shortly and see if it was just a bug. I hope they still have stock so you can get it!

1 Like

I hope so too! :frowning: got my fingers crossed
Ive nearly got a complete collection now. I just need #2, 4, 12 and 13

2 Likes

Got it!!! :smiley: YAY

1 Like

How did you get 16? I’m so happy you ramped up your collection! You will complete it in no time! :grin: I’m hoping since they are slowly restocking the couple past year cds that 12 will come in stock soon. I’m just waiting for 12 and 16.

I forgot about 16. Ive only got 16 as a download :frowning:
Hopefully they bring those 2 back! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

LPU 13 was just restocked

1 Like

LPU 9 is very easy to get

Linkin Park - Demos [New CD] https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F142106073728

I see that one all the time on ebay.
I just need lpu 2, 4, 12, and 16 to complete my collection. I noticed yesterday the download for 16 disappeared, seems strange

12 and 16 for me! :smiley: So I’ll have to race you to the checkout counter I guess :joy: Are you sure it disappeared? This page https://linkinpark.com/lpu/store/music/page/2 annoyingly had two pages if you didn’t know :joy:

2 Likes

Its back! (Yeah its always been 2pgs lol) yesterday it was completely gone. Looks like theyve re arranged the pages too :slight_smile: my ocd is now happy the cds are in order hahaha

1 Like

AGREED! I also did NOT enjoy the order haha. Also, I think 11 had the wrong track list before :joy: I even sent Lorenzo an email about it because it was so annoying haha

1 Like

You’ll be spending some serious cash for those

1 Like

:scream:. Oh my, $300, Unreal.

Is A Decade a physical release? I don’t think it was. The older the CD’s the harder they will be to find. And yes the prices are just too crazy. I remember I sold off all these CD’s like 3 years back as I didn’t have much interest in them.

1 Like

opps its not

The hardest LPU CDs to find are 12 > 16 > 4 > 2 & EP from my own experience. Older doesn’t mean harder to find. LPU3 is very common and relatively cheap, LPU4 pops up now and again. Make sure your HTEP (LPU1) is legit. 13 was also impossible to find but they restocked it on the store just two weeks ago :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

I meant in general. Not many collectors are fond of LPU3 or 7 for example. I think you may be confusing it with LPUX CD? Because Decade of Underground was just a digital release with most songs from SFTU and a couple others. Just trying to save her some time and not going crazy looking for something that wasn’t released physically.

1 Like

oh yeah decades :confused: I will make my own physical copy one day and just stick the album cover on it :joy: