Video for LOST IN THE ECHO is being filmed today (7/1)

There are a number of tweets that confirm that video for LOST IN THE ECHO is being filmed today (July 1) in Detroit. The set looks amazing…

LINK CORRECTION: @ginotheghost originally tweeted a picture from the set but has since taken it down.

LPA has copied it (together with some other ones) to http://www.lpassociation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37084

ahhh I can’t wait for it :'D I’m sure it’ll kick ass, as always

[mrgreen]let’s lost in the echo!!!

wait? they are making a video? HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLL YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

Love Lost In The Echo

Lost in The Echo is the fucking best song on the new album :slight_smile:

I am so excited this is going to be the next single! It is one of my favorite songs on LT… can’t wait to see the video.

I am also quietly hoping this will be the second remix…

That looks awesome! Getting really excited for the video now.

Thought they’d make that a single.
I am excited!

Can’t wait for the video to be released, but will wait to make it just as special as receiving the new album.

I like that abandon warehouse environment btw. It sets a cool/mysterious/eerie vibe.

reminds me “from the inside”

Lost In the Echo reminds me of Don’t Stay and Lying From You so I guess it has Meteora elements :slight_smile:

Same here! the video shoot i mean the song no xD

Not really surprised that they chose LITE, has anyone read the featured sticker on the album? XD

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! i can’t wait! :D:D:D

Same here! the video shoot i mean the song no xD

Not really surprised that they chose LITE, has anyone read the featured sticker on the album? XD

[quote=Holden]I like that abandon warehouse environment btw. It sets a cool/mysterious/eerie vibe.
[/quote]
Mike posted on his twitter “Dear cast & crew for LOST IN THE ECHO: watch out for ghosts. Heard one of our locations is haunted. #LIVINGTHINGS #LinkinPark2012

So not only is the video shoot creepy looking, it’s also haunted! Can’t wait to see the vid. Glad LP chose this as the next single - it’s my fav track off LIVINGTHINGS.

yay
this is going to be EPIC

[quote=jlmccle][quote=Holden]I like that abandon warehouse environment btw. It sets a cool/mysterious/eerie vibe.
[/quote]
Mike posted on his twitter “Dear cast & crew for LOST IN THE ECHO: watch out for ghosts. Heard one of our locations is haunted. #LIVINGTHINGS #LinkinPark2012

So not only is the video shoot creepy looking, it’s also haunted! Can’t wait to see the vid. Glad LP chose this as the next single - it’s my fav track off LIVINGTHINGS.[/quote]
Haha that is pretty awesome. This reminds me of the Meteora photoshoot in that hotel.

I think its a great choice for the second single.