Video for LOST IN THE ECHO is being filmed today (7/1)

didnt mike tweet that the set was haunted or something? :L

[quote=Hahex]didnt mike tweet that the set was haunted or something? :L

[quote=FabiLP]Lost in The Echo is the fucking best song on the new album :slight_smile:

Whoops! The page could not be found. Try giving it another chance below

:frowning:

Lost in the Echo defiantly has Meteora elements :]

[quote=moswarthy]Whoops! The page could not be found. Try giving it another chance below

:-([/quote]
Ya it wasnt working for me either

LINK CORRECTION!

It appears that the picture was taken down from the original location. LPA has reposted it and you should be able to find it at http://www.lpassociation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37084 They added several other ones that were posted by other people involved in the video production.

nice! thanks for the information

I`m so exited!!!

The set looks sick! Let’s hope that there won’t be too much post-production. Anyway, can wait to see what they’re doing with it!

[quote=Holden][quote=jlmccle][quote=Holden]I like that abandon warehouse environment btw. It sets a cool/mysterious/eerie vibe.
[/quote]
Mike posted on his twitter “Dear cast & crew for LOST IN THE ECHO: watch out for ghosts. Heard one of our locations is haunted. #LIVINGTHINGS #LinkinPark2012

So not only is the video shoot creepy looking, it’s also haunted! Can’t wait to see the vid. Glad LP chose this as the next single - it’s my fav track off LIVINGTHINGS.[/quote]
Haha that is pretty awesome. This reminds me of the Meteora photoshoot in that hotel.

[/quote]

yea i agree it really does have a lot of meteora elements in it like the hotel photo shoot and music videos which is AWESOME!!![cool][smile][biggrin]