Unofficial LP Underground Dubtrack Community

Cool, when are you usually on? I’ve been popping in from time to time in the last few days and it’s been empty. Me and Eva were on for a bit a few days ago and we found a few bugs. Such as the member counter not working. Videos not playing for ages, people’s PLs that don’t self cancel when they leave and stuff like that. Oh and videos randomly cutting out for one of us when the other was fine.

It said you were on earlier. I made you a mod and played some music. Not sure if it was because your Internet was turned off while you were there and it didn’t kick you right away or the site was glitching. I actually haven’t been on since the day I updated this topic, I was busy last few days.

Right now it say @The_early_walker is there, but she hasn’t talked at all or played any music

Oh, thanks :grinning: It’s strange because I popped in for about 2 mins (about 30 mins before my last post), checked the member count, it said 1, so I clicked on it and I was the only one in the room. There was def no music playing at all :confused:

I was on the day before yesterday for a while but no one else came so I logged out lol. I’ll probably be able to pop in tonight at some point.

Yes I tried to get in and play some music, but there was no access to the “Lobby” and to my playlist, I was locked inside and the computer hangs up…leet´s try it maybe today arr1700-1800 o clock MEST I try at least arr this time… mb cya all there :smiley:

Am I the only one that finds this page funny? Specifically the part that says “the part never ends.” I think it should be changed to “the party never starts.” :laughing:

Shit to me, I miss plug dj :sleepy:

Same, this place needs to be up and running ASAP. Juqster is stupid in every way and dubtrack has been machine gunned with bugs.

what does this mean

It means that there are a lot of glitches and problems with dubtrack.

yes thats right, but if we´re online same time we create a chat threat…here on forums, YT or soundcloud in background, it feels almost the same hm, watta ya think

Sorry, I can’t ATM as I’m going for dinner in about 5 mins.

Good hunger, what is served?

After turn.fm failed to reach it’s set date, people made so many jokes about the “party never ends” thing, even fake sites where it slow says the party never began and stuff

Crying, so much stuff in the net, and none of them is able to create such a side? unbelivable. How such a side that is free for everyone is paid? btw @TriplXero Can´t we make foundraising and create one of your own man?

Lol, I didn’t know that.

Just popped in to see what was going on. They’ve had a HUD layout change

Unsure of what might happen, see if you guys can access this place.
This is a normal chat group for time being.
Group name is LPUnderground (will pick automatically)
nickname: Whatever you want to be called. Just dont troll by using others ID (now I have given you ideas).
Password: leave it blank

Nice, I’ll try to come online tomorrow at some point and check it out.

I’m on right now if anyone wants to join. First time since the redesign, they added a YouTube playlist import which really helped me out

I’ll be here for about an hour and a half, and probably later today, too