Unofficial LP Underground Dubtrack Community

(Raises hand) can become a mod, I promise not to torment the members.

I’m not sure if this site has mods like plug.dj

Signed up. Let hope this last longer than plug.

I’ll come on later to test it out :slight_smile:

I’m on right now. I’ve got to make my PLs again…over 70 of them :unamused:

It’s similar to plug.

@the_termin8r1 i made account, but didn´t handle it good cause then 2 songs where playing same time, and whats a que-ding, what you said before?

Iriekfjdkwkfjfksnrjdjsjdjfjsjfjekfjdndngjcjsnfnfnsnfndnfnfndnfnfnfngkdkvmdntnemfjdntkekfndbfjdjfntatertotjdjfhfjfjfjfndbfnfndkfjfjdnrngnfkejrjfjdnrnrngkskrncbsnrbfjsmfnfnsnrjfhsjejfjcndnrnrnejfjejfjdncjskfickejfjfjebrnfodjentnfjrkfjdkdbfjckeitkfjekfkfjejfjdnendndjjdjdkfjfkfjgkrkfkdk

texcrvybunimovtcedxyxuc6i7vbno kjibhtgvre4w34erctyubnoimjbhuytrex46x5cr6v7b8n9imoubyo8tv7r6cew43zxecvybuimo9uoyivtrcdewsq423545c6vbguhnjmk,;ljhbgyvutcyrxe4y56ci7vbinom d7tr6xze5r6tvuybintcyry

I just realized something… You have to lie on every website and application you put in don’t you? Since your a robot…

Like hell I do :laughing:

Bad nonbiological human object

Yes, I was programmed to be.

Since your a robot, you know anything and everything, without using a computer since you are a computer. So without cheating you know and can spell the longest word in the world?

In all honesty, no.

Bad 90s robot

Apparently it’s this:

I wonder how much they paid the poor guy to sit there and blabber gibberish for 3.5 hrs.

I’m going to go talk to your girlfriend, cleverbot.

so is the dc all right?

I don’t have one :laughing: Don’t need/ want one.

You actually can set mods and such on there. So if you guys come on while I am, I can do that