Unite and take over

Can we please stop with this revival of dead threads?

1 Like

This…, I agree- as I said in the other thread- it’s confusing…

Wtf

1 Like

But but why? Dead things are made to be brought back to life

1 Like

Because they died for a reason, people stopped caring about them. Cluttering the latest feed with threads nobody cares about is annoying and, as Pat said, confusing too.

Nobody has ever said that.

1 Like

That’s a bit cruel, remember the forum long ago was different and probably had a different algorithm, but still I don’t know why I can’t comment or like a post without that you receive a notify too, my bounds are limited :exploding_head:

Well, never say never :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’ve been here nearly 4 years, it’s been pretty much the same for those for. This is a 5 year old thread, I doubt anything changed over that one year. Also, this is how all forums function, all dead threads get pushed to the back over time.

Try Christianity brother!
it rocks

reviving dead threads is funny,
watching the same things over and over can get boring!

i loved @Marilau’s comment, made me smile and feel proud to be part of the family and i suppose so did others.
and love surpasses time!
:partying_face::ghost:

1 Like

Aww :heart_eyes: this is the kind of comment I like and agree :joy::+1: glad to know there’s someone who has my same view :raised_hand:

:muscle:
keep reviving dear @Marilau !!
proud to be your bro!
:bowing_man:

:mask:

1 Like

Thanks bro :grin: glad to be your sis :blush:

@the_termin8r is dying inside, sorry Rob :laughing:

1 Like

@Marilau
I believe he too understands that the emotions described in this thread are worth reviving.
Though there’s some shortage of emotions that we’ve talked about before,
i’m sure he can read the original thread again and read the words in it instead of the datestamp.

I fear not,
IT pros can get over anything!
He too will get over himself at some point but it will take some hammering as any sword has to go through.
swords that become pens and write things that keep others safe!
and revive them occasionally because you never know who’s life they’ll save!

1 Like

Joooordan @jFar920 pretty please close my thread here

1 Like

Noo! You tell me after all the emotional things @achilleas7 said you want your thread closed? @jFar920 don’t you dare do it!

Muting time I think…

For such discussions we have the nifty thread… and yes- I feel a bit abused on my thread for a general discussion that is not related with me in any way

1 Like

hahah
:relaxed:

check out my threads for emotion overloads my dear @Marilau
i use videos because those can’t be deleted at will!
omw to revive a thread or two :stuck_out_tongue:

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Sorry Pat, you’re right this discussion is not related to your thread and if you want you can totally close it, but is there a way I can revive old threads without disturbing everyone else?

Didn’t want to look selfish, I’m here since last year and I lost too many things on this forum. Plus, it wasn’t my intention to disturb you, I thought that the activity was private.

1 Like

You are free to do whatever you want dear- but you must accept probably that not everyone enjoys it

Jooordan :blush: thank you :yellow_heart:

I’m going to let @theearlywalker finish whatever she is typing then close this, continue in [insert totally nifty topic here]

Edit: I was too slow

3 Likes