UK members

Hey LPUers!

I thought I would start a UK members thread as there isn’t one already (according to my search result).

How many UK members are on here? Would be good to get to know a few ppl. You never know when you will bump into someone at a gig! It’s happened to me before!

Hi, im from Scotland. this is my first time being a LPU member. i’ve never been to a live show.
nice to meet others from uk

Hi Katrina. I have posted on your wall. Encourage more UK users to post in here and make friends lol.

I’m from Sound Yorkshire =D in Sheffield =P

Hey, I’m from the UK as well, I’m in the Oxford area :slight_smile: I haven’t seen Linkin Park live, as of yet, and I only joined the LPU about a month ago :slight_smile: nice to make your acquaitance!

nice to meet u i just joined the other day. ive never been to live show either
hope they come back to uk soon

[quote=SianyLPU2]I’m from Sound Yorkshire =D in Sheffield =P

Nice to meet you Sonic!
Make sure you attend one of the shows during their next UK tour! :slight_smile:

i hope they come a bit closer to Scotland they haven’t been in years only once ( i think 2003)
not one for travel but if need must ill travel especially if i can get meet & greet

[quote=Katrina]i hope they come a bit closer to Scotland they haven’t been in years only once ( i think 2003)
not one for travel but if need must ill travel especially if i can get meet & greet[/quote]
They often play in Sheffield when they tour the UK. That will probably be closest for you.

[quote=PaulGardinerLP (Formerly known as ATouchOfMagic)][quote=Katrina]i hope they come a bit closer to Scotland they haven’t been in years only once ( i think 2003)
not one for travel but if need must ill travel especially if i can get meet & greet[/quote]
They often play in Sheffield when they tour the UK. That will probably be closest for you.
[/quote]

my some distance lol hopefully it would be april could go to crucible to watch snooker haha

[quote=PaulGardinerLP (Formerly known as ATouchOfMagic)][quote=SianyLPU2]I’m from Sound Yorkshire =D in Sheffield =P

Hi another UKLPUer!!! I’m hoping to get to meet some of you at some point this year :slight_smile:

Hello :slight_smile: Hopefully there will be a winter UK tour in support of the upcoming album. A mass LPUer meet n greet will be on the cards!

Hello :slight_smile: Hopefully there will be a winter UK tour in support of the upcoming album. A mass LPUer meet n greet will be on the cards!
[/quote]
I hope so that would be fabulous!

i’ll need to buy LPU membership for my big sis no way id travel myself
she’d love to go see LP. she has seen stone sour and avenged sevenfold live and Ndubz ( a few times)

I’m glad to have met even more uk members! feel free to add me as friend if u havent already

hey paul howz thinz m8

From Leeds but living in Doncaster :slight_smile:

im suprised there have not been more replies!

Im from Portsmouth on the southcoast.
Been a fan of LP since i 1st heard ‘One Step Closer’ on the radio.
Been an LPU member on and off over the years (just renewed last night, sadly have none of my old contacts any more booo hiss!)

Hey, I’m Abby and I’m from Sheffield. I’ve seen LP three times so far, and I did a M&G with them at Download Festival in 2011. Nice to meet you all. Feel free to add me on here. :slight_smile: