UK members

Helllo, I’m from Bromley, Kent (near London)

x

Im from Wimbledon in London, but I live just south of London in Surrey now! :smiley:

I’m from London! ;D Listening to Radio One right now to hear the new record in 5 minutes :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m from Exeter in Devon, my sister goes to Bristol Uni so who knows you may have bumped into her a few times? I haven’t seen Linkin Park yet, I will be seeing them next time they’re in England though,

Im from the North East. Seen them in 2010 at Metro Radio Arena. Was amazing, hope they come back this year :wink:

hi everyone, i’m from the north west. been a member here for just 1 month. Havent seen lp live yet. Waiting for the upcoming uk dates to come out and will definately be getting tickets. Can’t wait.
feel free to add me.

[quote=tina louise]hi everyone, i’m from the north west. been a member here for just 1 month. Havent seen lp live yet. Waiting for the upcoming uk dates to come out and will definately be getting tickets. Can’t wait.
feel free to add me.[/quote]

Anyone have any ideas when the UK tour’s gonna go on sale? The suspense is killing me!

X

Hey :slight_smile: I’m Wendy and I’m from Birmingham, have been a fan since 2000 but only decided to join up here a day or so ago…have never seen LP live unfortunatley but would love to.

Speak soon guys xx

Will anyone here be going to an 02 Arena gig? :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey guys! I’m 18 and from Birmingham! This is my first time on LPU and none of my friends have it so feel free to add me! I’m hoping to go to several of their UK shows when they finally announce a tour (and meet some of you guys in the process)! - Rachel x

Hey, I’m from Bedfordshire. Been a Linkin Park fan for eight years and a member of LPU for around two months-ish. Can’t wait for a UK tour to be announced. Should be interesting to go to my third Linkin Park concert as a LPU member!

Hey all other U.K members. I’m Cameron, though everyone calls me Bubba. I’m from a small village called Lower Largo, in the Kingdom of Fife, in the North-East of Scotland. Never been to a LP gig myself, but would definitely be up for travelling anywhere in the U.K to go and see them if the opportunity arose.

Hi guys! I’m from Fife, Scotland also :slight_smile:

Hey guys, I’m up in Leeds for uni. Seen LP three times (London Astoria in '07, O2 and MK Bowl in '08), Meet&Greet at Projekt Rev, and seen Dead by Sunrise once (HMV Forum in '10). Been an LPU member on and off since LPU6. Hopefully bump into a few of you sometime! :slight_smile:

Hey guys,

I’m an old school LPU member that just signed back up. I am in Hereford, England. Which is a fairly boring place, that’s why you’ve no idea where it is.

I’ve seen LP lots of times, Download 07, Project rev 08, MTM tour 09, Sonisphere 09, ATS tour 2010, Download 2011, Somewhere hopefully 2012.

But it’s awesome to meet you all. Every LPU’er i’ve ever met has been insanely awesome. I seriously love you all.

Hey, I thought id join the thread even though i am not currently living in the UK but i will be moving there for school in september. ill be in london btw

[quote=Stefan Novak]Will anyone here be going to an 02 Arena gig? :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

I’ll go if one is announced. I love the 02 arena. I went there for the MTM tour. It was amazing! I was right at the front. I queued from 11am when it opened, I was the first person there lol :slight_smile:

Geesh, that’s lucky. Normally people start queuing earlier than that, and I would have thought since it was London there’d have been more people there. I’m impressed.

Geesh, that’s lucky. Normally people start queuing earlier than that, and I would have thought since it was London there’d have been more people there. I’m impressed.
[/quote]

They hadn’t even set the queuing area up when I arrived, I had to wait and queue to get into the queuing area. More people arrived about 10 minutes after I got there.

I’m from Sheffield which is in South Yorkshire area in England =P