To Any Independent Creative Artist

All this info is on Linkinpedia.

LOL, Lorenzo is the marketing/manager head of the HQ, if you need anything LPU related, you go to him or one of his team members.

1 Like

That is funny. I think may have been talking to either him or someone in his department about tech issues. I may already have the address. To be sure I’ll check out Linkinpedia.

If you contacted LPUHQ then yeah, you either talked with him or Abril.

1 Like

@the_termin8r, @samuel_the_leader, @acemasters, @evooba, @jFar920, @intheend, @chelsea25us I started working on my fourth book in my series last night, titled Lenora. It’s musical influence is completely LP. I usually have a certain playlist I work with to write with, but this will be the first book I will only use LP, since my new characters are going to be inspired by them. Mainly in this one will be the Chester inspired character with a mention of the others. They will not be themselves, but inspired by them. So, it is a bit of fan fiction, but not obvious fan fiction. The book is going to reflect some of my newly discovered past, repressed emotions, a touch of fan fiction, complete fantasy, and the killer plot of the actual story line.

I haven’t received word, yet about our other project.

1 Like

That’s great! I read your first and wrote a review. :blush: @evooba I didn’t even know about From The Inside. Or Linkinpedia. Is the book on Amazon?

1 Like

Linkinpedia was launched like last week or something :stuck_out_tongue: As for the book, I assume it is. I bought it from Amazon years ago but I bet they still have it.

EDIT: It still is apparently as seen here and it’s cheap, very cheap.

2 Likes

I already have about 30 ebooks in que. and probably 70 books that I’ve yet to get to. OCD reader here! But if the LP book has pics, I’d definitely buy it. Hope it’s not out of print.

1 Like

It has a lot of photos, most of them you’ve probably seen already but yeah… it’s pretty good.

1 Like

@evooba @chelsea25us I’m so going to buy this book. Book 1,000 entering que, lol

@chelsea25us I saw your review. Thank you.

Writing stories by hand with pen and paper is most genuine. But at one point you just want to write it on a computer. MS Word and the likes are ok but now I’ve tried this free software named Ywriter since a while. It’s supposedly a great tool for writers to help map out the structure of a novel in progress. You can describe characters, scenes and locations and a storyboard in different tabs and add them in a chapter or move them to another chapter.

2 Likes

@gatsie that is cool. I never heard of that one. I’ll have to try it. I have a few short stories I did straight on the computer that came out good.

I wrote my crap in google drive, in word etc. But then after writing a while I notice a certain part would fit more proper in the beginning of the story, shuffle scenes around to see where they fit best in the story. The Ywriter is much handier for that.

I got it from here: yWriter5 - Download

1 Like

@gatsie thank you

We still wonder what Mike’s daughter’s name is.

From foreword of ebook of Anna’s book Learning Not To Drown:

(No idea which is the daughter’s name, if here)

1 Like

@samuel_the_leader I don’t really know. Anna’s book looks good. I’ll put it on my reading list and give her a review.

@samuel_the_leader, @annejprado @the_termin8r @gatsie @evooba @intheend. If you were one of those who were waiting for my books to go on promotion tomorrow through November 1st two titles will be free.

2 Likes

@jessicarister are the books available at barnes and noble that’s kool you wrote those books ill probably get one

1 Like

@annejprado In paperback, yes. Kindle and Nook are kind of rivals.

@jessicarister is the paper back ones free too so we just go to barnes and noble and pick it up with one charge?