Tinley Park Barricade Breakfast Meetup August 24

Hi Midwest Peeps!

As some of you might know, I setup a meetup group for the Movie Event here in Chicago so that some of us could meet before the Tinley Park show. My husband Jason & I (also LPU) were able to Meet Erika, Jay, & Princess. Unfortunately Marcos couldn’t get out of work in time to meet us. We had a great time at the movie & had fun afterwards at Chili’s next door to recap & anticipate the album coming out the next day…

Some of you are coming out of state for the Tinley show from Iowa, Indiana, Minnesota, & are hoping to hear about a meetup…

Want Front Row at the show?

Don’t mind getting there super early?

Would love to meet other LPUers from the area?

If you answered yes to ALL of these, please join us for Breakfast at IHOP in Orland Park. It’s only 10 minutes away from the Midwest Bank Ampitheatre. I included a map if it helps. Address is 14860 S. La Grange Rd in Orland Park.

IHOP_BB

Message me on here in this forum, INBOX ME, Or post on my Profile if you’re interested in joining us.

Hope to hear from you guys. Time will be TBD.

2 weeks from today!!!

IRENE

you know im going!! haha =D count me and princess in!

what time were you thinking? Im working til 130 prolly wont get to Tinley til 3…

Hoping to have breakfast around 8am to be at the ampitheater around 9-10am.

I work until about 2am the night before but I plan on showing up at the venue around 10-11am-ish so I hope to see you guys there! :slight_smile: I’m ready to sit in line and chat with all the other Chicago peeps :slight_smile: Still crossing my fingers for a M&G spot

[quote=Jakyap]I work until about 2am the night before but I plan on showing up at the venue around 10-11am-ish so I hope to see you guys there! :slight_smile: I’m ready to sit in line and chat with all the other Chicago peeps :slight_smile: Still crossing my fingers for a M&G spot
[/quote]
I’m coming in at about the same time. Hopefully I’ll be able to find you guys as well. I’m not very familiar with the Amphitheater.

You know I’m there! I’m down for whatever. Breakfast is a great idea. Keep me updated please!

well im going to the show n hope this time we can M&G …lol… n breakfast sounds good to me…

Marcos, I still have your number so I’ll text ya. Is your wife coming too?

I’m so happy that you guys are all down… seems like we’re gonna be need the grub to wait all day & sprint to the barricade. The new stage design looks amazing. I can’t freaking wait!

IRENE

Marcos, I still have your number so I’ll text ya. Is your wife coming too?

I’m so happy that you guys are all down… seems like we’re gonna be need the grub to wait all day & sprint to the barricade. The new stage design looks amazing. I can’t freaking wait!

IRENE
[/quote]
I’m keeping the spoilers on the downlow as much as I can since the concerts coming up so soon. Doesn’t help though when you post news about it every night haha. I’ll be sprinting for sure if I don’t get M&Gs. Thank you high school varsity track seasons!

When that adrenaline kicks in, it’s crazy how fast you can run!!! I’m so anxious, hope my LPU Presale tickets come soon…

IRENE

[quote=Irene_]When that adrenaline kicks in, it’s crazy how fast you can run!!! I’m so anxious, hope my LPU Presale tickets come soon…

IRENE
[/quote]
So I’m guessing you know your way around Tinley Park. That’s my only big issue. I can run fast and for a long time, but in what direction? No Clue.

I haven’t been to this venue since 2004 O_o but I can only assume it hasn’t changed much!

Although, I ran my ass from the Mann Chinese Theater getting back to the front of the line at Jimmy Kimmel Live in June! I had way too much Iced Tea while wating in that heat. Wrong time for a bathroom break. Friends were texting me to hurry back cuz security wasn’t letting anyone back at the front of the line. I’ve never run so fast in my life!

[quote=Irene_]I haven’t been to this venue since 2004 O_o but I can only assume it hasn’t changed much!

Although, I ran my ass from the Mann Chinese Theater getting back to the front of the line at Jimmy Kimmel Live in June! I had way too much Iced Tea while wating in that heat. Wrong time for a bathroom break. Friends were texting me to hurry back cuz security wasn’t letting anyone back at the front of the line. I’ve never run so fast in my life!
[/quote]
Hahaha. That’s the issue with spending an entire day in line for a concert. Guess I’ll be just running in whatever direction looks right and hope for the best

Got an email saying my ticket just shipped out and should be here on the 17th last night around 8pm. Was seriously stressing that one out. 1 week to spare, cutting it close LP… >.> haha

[quote=Irene_]When that adrenaline kicks in, it’s crazy how fast you can run!!! I’m so anxious, hope my LPU Presale tickets come soon…

IRENE

It’s awesome you’re setting up this gathering. I hope many can attend and meet one another. Unfortunately we will not be at the breakfast. We can’t take our kid to the sitter till 8 am, and then the 4-5 hour drive. I hope to see some of you at the show.

What cracks me up a bit is the weather. All summer I’ve been thinking this will be nice and warm and perfect for an outdoor show. Now it seems the cold rainy season is here? Really? Keeping fingers crossed that it isn’t snowing in a week.

[quote=David]What cracks me up a bit is the weather. All summer I’ve been thinking this will be nice and warm and perfect for an outdoor show. Now it seems the cold rainy season is here? Really? Keeping fingers crossed that it isn’t snowing in a week.
[/quote]
It’s been pretty chilly up in MN this week. It’s kind of crazy how fast the weather changes up here. For all we know, it could be 100 degrees next week.

I actually don’t mind the change in temperature. I would prefer a nice cool evening show instead of a humid Chicago day!! We will see though bcuz the weather is so unpredictable!

Just to let you guys know, tickets apparently shipped yesterday for this show so I’m glad I changed the shipping address to my parents since I will be at the summit.

David I’m sorry you won’t be able to meet us. Just try to spot me in front with the others. Look for my tattoo!

Irene

Count me in!! Cant wait to meet you all

seems like everyone doesn’t mind getting there early. I’m aiming at getting to the venue sometime between 9-10am so I would say that 8am is the goal for this meetup.

Can’t wait to see you guys again… and meet the new ones who will be joining us or couldn’t make it to the movie event in June!

9 more days…