Tinley Park Barricade Breakfast Meetup August 24

Yeah I really wanted to come join you guys on the movie event but I started a new schedule at work in May so I couldn’t :frowning: Stoked to meet all of you! All the old Chitown gang I knew from early LPU days isn’t really around anymore so I need a new team!

Anthony & Jake-really hope you guys can make it!! I’m noticing from experience that the people who wanna meetup are usually the awesome ones eager to meet local fans. Even though there are Millions of us LP fans, we are spread out everywhere lol!

Wanna get to the venue early. I don’t think it’s crazy. I just wanna make sure that I get a good spot every time & I’ve learned from all my experiences that it’s the bonds & friendships that are made while waiting in line!

5 more days guys!

Irene

I’m having that anxiety feeling I get where its like I want a M&G but I kinda don’t because, ugh giving up our place in the pit for it blows! :frowning: Wish they did it b4 the doors opened or something, after perhaps? Don’t worry, we will be an unbreakable chain of awesomeness!

Also is anyone going to the Indianapolis show? I’m halfway considering getting just a lawn ticket or something and driving down there. I have that whole weekend off so its possible!

I volunteered with music for relief for the Indy show. I was gonna buy tix but it didn’t have a pit & I always do pit. It’s a MUST!

Yeah I don’t sign up for meet and greets for that same reason!

well hi there,

me and my friend ruby will be attending the concert this Friday!! :slight_smile: we wont be able to meet with all the lpu for breakfast but we look forward to meeting everyone while waiting in line. i will be easy to spot since my hair will be dyed blue. can’t wait to meet everyone.

Jada :slight_smile:

Anthony & jakay will you be with us for breakfast?

I have some of your numbers but not all, if I don’t just inbox me your number.

2 days guys! Can’t wait! Rocking out the pit & spending the time together in line!

Just wish it wasn’t hot but as long as there is no rain I’m happy!

8am IHOP Orland Park

Irene

I won’t be there and wont’ be in the pit, but i will be in the pavilion. I CANT WAIT!!! And i just found out i get to M&G at indianapolis! My life will be complete. I am so pumped. Probably the best weekend of my life.

Congrats Nick! I’m so happy for you! You finally get to see them in concert & meet them!

I’ll be in the pit for Chicago & volunteering for Music For relief booth in Indy so come say hi!

Nothing to do with the breakfast, but I have a question. My tickets say

“$6.00 PK PD/RAIN-SHINE” All I can think of is parking is paid, but I don’t remember paying any parking, and that seems cheap. Any ideas folks? Thanks a bunch.

[quote=David]Nothing to do with the breakfast, but I have a question. My tickets say

“$6.00 PK PD/RAIN-SHINE” All I can think of is parking is paid, but I don’t remember paying any parking, and that seems cheap. Any ideas folks? Thanks a bunch.
[/quote]
Tickets include a free parking pass.

I’ll be arriving hopefully between 1 and 4. Wearing the only gold colored LPA shirt.

I won’t be able to make it to breakfast, but I’ll be there at around 10 with my sister. Can’t wait :slight_smile:

yeah I won’t be able to make breakfast but Im showing up at ihop with my buddie around 10 for breakfast then straight to the venue :slight_smile: my forecast says 91 high and cloudy tomorrow. Hoping for good weather :slight_smile: I’ll be wearing my LP symbols Tshirt I think, or my lpst one if it still fits haha

Oh! And I made the Meet & Greet so hope to see some of you in line who got lucky as well. Sucks to lose my pit spot though :frowning:

I see that the parking will open at 4:30 and the gates at 5:30. I am assuming that LPU’ers will be able to go in a little early. Where is the best place to park and then walk to the venue if you want to get there early? I’m trying to google this and I’m just failing. Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer this.

Have fun tonight everyone!!!

where is everyone at! gates closed for awhile and we couldn’t find anyone there :frowning: